Reviews for Waiting
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Love this! I think there should be more Harry/Cedric stories.
Lily887787 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
i always like reading a harry that can gyffindor yet also slytherin
Blue Roselette chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I bet Draco would be choking for how sly and Slytherin Harry was there.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Whoo, yay for snogging scenes and Cedric's POV!

IP
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
really good story!
MihaelKai chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I love your Harry in this! It's amazing! Wonderful, goes perfectly with Oblivious. Awesome job!

Only one thing... 'patients' should be 'patience' .

Other than that? You did an AMAZING job! Rock on!
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love it :p That was a great one shot -
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
XD that was BRILL!

:D you write really good CD/HP stories *drools*

one error, however, on the last line: 'Cedric decided that this was why 'patients' (should be patience) was a virtue'

other than that, excellent!
OogieBoogie chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
love love love love love it :P

you made me feel like wanting to be harry :P

very well done.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I love the story!

Its great!

Great job!
voodoo-voldemort chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Yay! Harry/Cedric!

-happy dance-

:) I like the way you wrote harry ;)
LutheranChick chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Aw.

Heehee

snogg

XD

Magic

HeeHee

I like it, (I wish I could write like that. )
Hydrocyde chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
YEY
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Don't Harry get a point of view? Siriusly! (yeah, bad joke. I know.)
An Eccentric Caffeine Addict chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Hello again.

I very much liked your reply to my review and thank-you. I think your name is even cooler than mine, for it's randomness and utter brilliance.

On to the fic though. Hmm, I liked it, can't say I didn't, but you left it short this time, rather than not giving it your all. The shortness makes it feel somewhat fast-paced and incomplete. However, I liked this one more than Oblivious...probably because they kissed...:looks in the other direction:

Hmm, I like your Harry though. He's very amusing, and your Cedric. They're both done nicely, which makes me happy.

The good news is, the Cedric squeaking and being all, "O-M-G! IT'S HARRY!" made me giggle. Although, that's more good news for me...xD

The fic was great though. Still a few typos and/or spelling mistakes, so I suggest reading over your fic just before you post it but it was good.

And damn this is a long review...but I suppose that's cool, in some strange way...One last thing, before I bid thee farewell, I didn't feel that you lacked potential this time around, and I do believe that if you stick to it, you'll be able to get much better at writing, so keep trying. I'll keep an eye out for the new fics. I was sort of cleaning up my inbox when I found your reply to my review of Oblivious and I clicked on the link to your profile and I found this baby. I "YAYED!" when I saw it.

(Okay, so it's fucking long...but really who doesn't mind a long review?)