Reviews for Somewhere In Between
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This is really adorable. I truly miss Diana and Marco's relationsip and I really WISH the writers would give us some closure along the lines of this story, so you can imagine my elation at reading this right now! You do an excellent Marco, by the way. His kindness, intelligence, his little habit. It makes one wonder if you've been scutinizing the episodes closer than I do! Ha, ha. Anywho, really awesome story. This story is probably the only story that involves Diana and Marco that's going into my favorite's list (I'm not big on anything pertaining to romance.) But this is just too good to resist. Keep it up!

Have nice days,

SArah

ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
There's a couple little typos...a random quote mark somewhere in the beginning and at the end I think there was a d instead of an s or something along those lines... (That's me trying to be helpful)

Anyway, I absoultely love this. It's so cute, and very realistic. It captures their characters quite well. :-)
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
So sad; so sweet. What a lovely, quiet, believably complex moment. In the show, were someone to have started watching with season four, they'd never guess those two had ever been intimate. This makes much more sense. I love how, even after all they've been through, he's still caring and supportive. I'm also glad I'm not the only one to think, "Gee, Ben, if you love Diana so much, why would you get so bent out of shape about her wanting to return to NTAC?" Thank you for sharing!