Reviews for Ask Zoro II
terry nightstalker chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Hello marimo,

first off. A warning. I am a raving lunatic. (my sister calls me a genious but, you know what, she's nuts) I will ask anything and everything that comes to mind.

1) Do you some times wish you had a reliable nakama to watch your back? Sanji sometimes does it, but othertimes...

2) How old are you actually? in the first episodes you seem to be about luffy's age, but after the timeskip you're like 28!
(this is based on character.)

3) has anyone actually fainted from you glaring at them?

4) are your pants black, or green?

5) have you ever kissed someone?

love, Terry
PS: Did you know coloring pink hair with green dye turns it a disgusting brown? What's your trick?
Midnight Ghost chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
Dear -insert name here-,

You know how Sanji always says sh-t and cr-p? What do you say?

-theMidnightGhost
Felixis chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
Dear ZOLO/Zoro/Seaweedhead/Marimo/Mosshead/God,

Hello Zoro, I have a few questions to ask you, and a few things to inform you on.

First I will inform you on a few things(Okay maybe alot.);

One.) I disagree with everyone who says Sanji is hot. I mean, Those eyebrows. They scare me almost more then Rock Lee's eyebrows and 's hips.

Two.) Even if you were to happen to get in a relationship with a girl, you will still be paired up with males. REMEMBER RULE #34

Three.) You are my second favorite character, Whereas my first is Luffy. Why is my first Luffy? 'Cause whenever he smiles, I smile too.

Four.) In the first "Ask Zoro" and at chapter 3, HS informed you of "Pink bras" when you were asked a sugar rush question, am I right? Well, I'd like to inform you that I am never looking at you the same way again, since I had the most hilarious and disturbing image in my head once I heard that sentence. What was it you may ask? You wearing blue boxers with red polka-dots on your head, Wearing a pink bra on your chest, wearing white undies, and wearing a red cape, all while holding a wooden sword and screaming "I AM UNDERWEAR MAN!". And in all honesty, It would of been funnier if the image was you while you were a kid...but when your adult, that's kinda disturbing.

5.) I disagree with the fact that your gay for Sanji...No, I believe your gay for Luffy.

6.) Some anti-yaoi fans online once told me you were as straight as a ruler, Wanna know what I told them? "What about those bendable rulers?".

7.) You know how Sanji claims he isn't a virgin? Well I disagree. I mean, He practically has no luck with the ladys, so what makes him be able to get laid? Hell, If he isn't a virgin,

I will ask him "What deranged idiotic fangirl did you steal their non-existing innocence from?"

Now then, Onto the questions!

1.) Have you ever had a dream which involved a male, which made you have to have a long cold shower? (Yeah you know what I am talking about.)

2.) How much would it hurt if you had a cavity while holding that sword in your mouth?

3.) Do you honestly think Luffy is an idiot? I mean, what if he is just acting that way in order to get attention from people...Actually screw that question, he probably is an complete idiot.

4.) If you had to, which would you have sex with, Sanji or Luffy? And no you cannot say none,Next question, or just plain skip it. You have to choose no matter what.

And now, I also have a question and a request for HS.

Question.) Do you believe in MPREG?

Request.) Listen to "Black Black Heart" by David usher, and tell me what the first thing you think of after listening to it.

-Rilili/YaoiFangirl
Naromii chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
Dear Zoro,

I got a few questions that I've wanted to ask for a while now.(I would give you the money you needed to pay for the mast, but what fun would that be?)

1) During Arabasta, after your fight with Mr. 1, did Nami find you or did you find her?

2) If you had to stay with either Nami or Sanji for a whole say by yourselves, who would you rather stay with?

3) What is your opinion about all of the Strawhat Pirates? (including ViVi)

4) If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

5) How do you think the manga/anime would be like if Sanji wasn't the cook?

6) How much money do you owe Nami now?

7) What would you do if Nami let you see her "Happiness Punch" for free?

Hope you answer these,

Nazomii

P.S.: H.S. - san, thank you so much for doing this

P.P.S.: You better now slack off Zoro.
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Dear Zoro-san,

A-ano, gomen, but I am also an insane fangirl of yours. Or, well, not insane, because the last time I ever bothered to watch One Piece was months ago, and I wasn't all that insane back then...

Anyway, I need your advice. You see, I am the only anime-loving person in my entire school that I know of. I really want to talk to my friends about anime and manga, but the few times I attempt to strike up such a conversation with them, they will stare at me and ask if I'm not drugs or something. I dislike that reaction. I mean, if I'm watching an anime and my closest friend Roxana calls, I tell her that I can't talk at the moment, as I'm watching this show, she asks what it is. I tell her, usually, and then she laughs and is all, "Oh, that 'anime' thing again?" It's annoying, especially because she just keeps on laughing in a mean way.

So my question is, what the heck should I do? Just keep letting her mock it, or do something about it? I expect a serious answer. Or, if you can't answer it, give me a piggy-back ride any time I want. It was a serious question, after all.

Thank you. -bows-

-BRM
yuri1713 chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
Dear Zoro,

Did you copy Asura from Robin?
Boneyboy and Curleyblue chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Dear Zoro-senpai,

1. Okay, so you don't have a crush on anyone, but do you ever wonder who you would have a crush on?

2. Have you ever got drunk enough that you had no idea what you're doing?

3. Do you have an idol, or any inspirational people you respect?

4. How do you put up with Sanji-senpai?

5. Has anyone ever saw you sleeping and think you died, like Portgaz D. Trace?

6. If you had to face Trace in a fight, who would win?

See ya next chappie,

Boneyboy
snowymountains56 chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Dear Zoro,

This seems silly to ask but, do you think that Sandai and Shuusui 'get along' considering you explain them to be rather violent? Also, what do you think of Brook's swordsmen skills, since you two have very different styles after all. (thank god Luffy finally got his musician huh?) I'll end it with this; do you nap like a cat, as in moving from one spot to another every now and then.

-Snowy-chan
LordCrow chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
Heh. I can't resist asking at least one...

Dear Zoro,

You fight with a sword in your mouth. A fact that brings a few questions to mind. Firstly, are you keeping that particular sword properly clean? Second, was it difficult to do that at first? Do you drink a lot of milk? With your teeth holding a sword so much you must know the importance of calcium, right?

Don't worry. You can tell the truth. You'll still be f*ing badass.

You also do a good job speaking with it in your mouth. Hey, can you do ventriloquism?

- Cat Napper
GammaTron chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
YO! I'm hoping you can answer some questions for me, Zoro!

1: What do you think of Brook?

2: If you and Luffy had your minds swapped, somehow, what do you think woul be te reactions youtwo would get from your crew?

3: Do you love Tashigi?

4: Sanji says that you use your swords as playthings for your... um... Twig and Berries. (I.E.: the thing between your knees that you pee from)

5: I've found some swords and I'm hoping you can help me with learning Santoryu. Can you give me some advice on the moves?

Also, I've brought your favorite food! *Gives Zoro his favorite foods and drinks* KANPAI! LET'S EAT!

From: Chief Gammatron. (Or in Japanese, Chief Toad-Tron)
L'Ia-Chan bien sur chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
OH M G!

Dear Zoro

If you were the only guy on Earth and to rebuild the population you had either me, Chey, or Skie to... you know! Who would you choose cuz you can only choose one. My game. My rules.
Amaxing chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
Hey Marimo.

I've got two random questions and one that's actually for advice. I'll label them, because for some reason I think you'll have trouble distingishing.

Random) 'The ultimate showdown' claims that Mr. Rogers is the strongest man that ever lived. Well? Do you think you could take him?

Advice) How do you solve writers block? If you don't know, you can defer to HS, I won't think any less of you.

Random) Ever heard of Haruhi Suzumiya? I think you should get four of your crew mates togehter and do 'the dance'. Just a thought.

Still sane after all these years,

-Max
akarequiem70 chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Roronoa Zoro.

I know this question is quite weird, but I can't help but think about it. You have three swords, right? So that means you use Santoryu...Here comes the question.

How the hell can we hear you clearly when you are holding your sword between your teeth? I mean, I tried to talk with a fake sword, and some people can't understand what I'm saying.

By the way, you are one of my favorite characters in One Piece. I like your swordmanship, your attitude and you're just one of the most baddass characters I've ever seen.

FK.
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Dear Mr. Z

You LIVE! It's good to know that you haven't forgotten us.

Erm, okay. A few days ago my buttons were pushed in the wrong ways. I want to get back at the offender, but due to my being a wimp and being several hundred miles away I might have to resort to the classic curse method.

Problem is I haven't cursed anyone in ages and the last curse I placed got my cat into some trouble involving a neighbors gerbil. (In my defense, I just meant for it to get lost for a week, how was I to know my hunter of a cat would find it?)

My question is, should I curse them, and if so, what do you recommend?

Thank you, Amaya.
sanjifanforever chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Dear Marimo,

1 I have 184 ways to annoy you! What do ya think of that?

2 I love Sanji, but I think your fighting style is cool too.

3 How do you and Sanji fight so well as a team?

4 I hate ZoSan. Do you?

5 Why Sanji and you fight so much?

That's all for now. Bye Marimo!

-Sanjifanforever