Reviews for Carry On
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/1
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 33 . 2/26
Please update! I just recently found and read the story! It's 4:45am and I still haven't slept cause of this amazing story! I hope you have a great day and have an incentive on continuing this story.
jazmn22 chapter 1 . 2/8
This story is amazing you must update!3
gleefan2009 chapter 33 . 2/4
love it please write more
lovergyrl100 chapter 33 . 1/29
really hoping for an update soon. this fic is amazing and I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
This is an amazing story written by and amazing and talented author that could very well one day wrote a original story of their own. This as little mistakes, and amazing plot line and everything is executed perfectly. You mah have your doubts that this sort is utterly amazing, but I promise you after reading the first few chapters you'll get addicted. I really hope the author continues to write this story, even though they haven't written in more than a year. I would like the author to know that if they choose to write more I will forever be by their side cheering on this awesome story:)
Busy Reading Harry Potter chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
but when will remus turn into a werewolf
spacetraintotheUniverse chapter 33 . 11/25/2016
I love this story! I really hope to see it update soon!
The Silvernote chapter 33 . 11/24/2016
Please update, writers block is tough, and so if finding time (excuse the weak pun). This fic is amazing and its realistic to. About their assumptions over Harry, their reactions, Harry not saying much. Please please please find the time to update. As a Christmas gift?
Waiting patiently~The Silvernote.
Madkatt chapter 16 . 11/18/2016
!I really really really really really really really hope you get a chance to come back to this fic soon!
!
The Silvernote chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
Oh poor Harry. It must be so hard for him. He's about as far as you can get from being a Death Eater, yet they all accuse him of being so, though I CAN see how it looks to them. But still he can't defend himself for fear of what he'll change and God. You really have it out for him! Love this fic so much!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
WAS THAT AN MCR REFERENCE IM NOT OKAY!
AliceHeart13 chapter 33 . 10/10/2016
Please Update.
Aly
Guest chapter 33 . 10/1/2016
Loved the journey - this is a plotline I've never seen before with Remus and Harry. It's such an interesting dynamic you're written.
Hope you update

Thanks for writing!
Charms12 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Cool, I like and please continue
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »