Reviews for Carry On
srinkel2 chapter 33 . 7/10
I just found your story and it has peaked my interest. I have put it on my list to keep an eye on.
Scarlet Lupin chapter 33 . 7/2
This is awesome I hope u update soon keep up the amazing work
Nightshade2412 chapter 33 . 6/21
This story is AMAZING. I wish you would update because I'm dying to find out what happens ;)
Lovely, complex relationships and ever-developing plotline. I really want to know if this is going to change the future. So please update! Pretty please! Just one little chapter...
UPDATE!
Telpetari chapter 33 . 6/17
Hey:)
a wonderful story! I just love it! ...and you just leave it there:(
so please, carry on! ;) please, I beg you! I want to know how it goes on and what will happen and how they solve their problems... This story is too wonderful to just being left there!
Greetings,
Telpetari
I honestly can't go any further than this. Not only is the plot underdeveloped and lacking substance, it's just plain boring. I was really hoping it'd get better as it went on because the idea has so much potential, but you did not take the time to really make something of it. If the story does indeed get better later on, then that's a shame because the first several chapters would put most people off.
I am trying to figure out exactly why there are Bible verses written at the end of every chapter. What are their relevance to the story? You can't just put whatever the f you want in a story and expect it to sound profound. It needs to connect somehow otherwise it just looks ridiculous.
Time? Century? Are they TRYING to be figured out? Also Bellatrix Lestrange is like ten years older than James and crew, why is she here? Same with Narcissa, who is at least five years older than them.
Why the f did it take Harry so long to recognize Dumbledore? Jesus Christ, kid, he doesn't look that different.
The fact that Harry kept calling Dudley 'Dud' so many times was extremely irritating for some reason.
Proud Slytherin chapter 4 . 4/29
Waaaaaaaait a minute. I just realized. "J.K. Rowling" "J. K. Century"

Hey! I just noticed! Sorry for not being Ravenclaw!
ReinaReynaRaina chapter 33 . 4/7
Please update! Don't abandon this story!
Liz Annie chapter 21 . 4/6
Hi, I have read and reread this story for a good five years now (easily my favourite fanfiction ever even if it isn't finished) and I just wanted to mention how amazing this chapter is, especially the new years party incident, the way you portray the dursley's through Harry's youth is just so perfect. I honestly don't know how to describe how brilliant it is. I understand how hard it is to write, especially after not doing so for so long. But I hope that one day you sit down and finish this story. I am still constantly checking for updates on it (you should've seen me when the most recent chapters came out a few months ago) and hope that I will see the alert again soon, though I have no doubt that even if it comes in four years I will read it instantly. :)
kenbre chapter 33 . 4/3
Hope to see the next chapter
Ohlivia.smith chapter 33 . 4/1
Update please this is great please please continue soon:)
1,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »