Reviews for Carry On
potterverse chapter 33 . 22h
Hey..your story is awesome. I love it. It deals with the situation acutely not rushing the story or making the story go slower than it is supposed to... Your story is genuinely awesome and please try to keep writing the story. I have read your story 3 times already... Please don't keep waiting your followers anymore
Gothic Rain chapter 5 . 11/22
Don't get it... James was a freaking jack*** and I don't get why Lily loved him and betrayed her best friend over a name... And Harry is perfectly fine with it... I just don't like it; never have, never will.
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 11/22
Sorry if I misunderstood but... did Harry just sell information for a bloody trip to hogsmead?
Theta Tyler chapter 30 . 11/11
I am loving this story
harryginny chapter 33 . 11/7
LizAnne394 chapter 33 . 11/2
I was so excited when I got the email saying you had updated. This has always been my favourite fanfiction ever and the two recent chapters have definitely lived up to my previous high standerds of your story. I love it! I was up all night rereading it again. I hope woth all my soul you update again soon.
Harryginny chapter 33 . 10/23
I'm begging you...pls update..I'm going crazzyy here...pls update...!
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 10/18
How and why? Peter at least, possibly also Tom, is in the past. The world can't deal with two Voldenorts! They're smart enough to know it would be more to their benefit if they worked together than if they killed themselves.

McGonagall knows. Great. What about the "the less people that know, the better"? Also, Harry's parents graduate exactly 20 years before Harry was supposed to. That means this is the 1977-1978 school year. At best, it could be 1978, not 1979.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 10/18
So, why is Harry like this? Side effect of something or another? Awakened ancient talent from Lily's side? It's not just a coincidence.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 10/18
Small acts, very small, of Wandless Magic have been performed in the books. However, it is difficult. More difficult than nonverbal, probably, since it is not taught at Hogwarts like nonverbal is. Wandless Magic is not impossible, though. Rare, perhaps, but not to the point you seem to take it. Not stuff of legends, at least.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 10/18
Harry just disappears for a few days? That's suspicious to others. Why hasn't anyone tried to find him? Dumbledore might understand, but the rest of the staff wouldn't,
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 10/18
He's contradicting himself. He had a horrible childhood, yet he seemed happy about traveling with his parents. He talks about his parents in present tense, yet he shuts down when asked. They are going to figure it out.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 10/18
Really, Harry? Why? Also, by now, he should know some healing spells out of necessity. He does not? He should've looked them up, if becuase of Quidditch injuries or other things. It would save a trip to Madame Pomfrey's, even if he is used to the pain. Useful to know, at the very least.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 10/18
This is going to be confusing. Who would send that to Harry? Peter? Narcissa, maybe? I can't see Bellatrix doing that. Maybe someone who remembers him.

So, "Lupin" is Harry's Remus and "Remus" is 1997 Remus?
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 10/18
I always love these stories. Actually, I usually like anything focused on the Marauder's Era, with Harry time traveling or otherwise.
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »