Reviews for Carry On
Guest chapter 33 . 10/1/2016
Loved the journey - this is a plotline I've never seen before with Remus and Harry. It's such an interesting dynamic you're written.
Hope you update

Thanks for writing!
Charms12 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Cool, I like and please continue
Guest chapter 33 . 9/20/2016
Oh I do hope you write more do this...though maybe I shouldn't hope for that since these 33 chapters have kept me up until just on three am as I couldn't stop reading. Lol
Seriously though, it has been a very entertaining ride and I do look forward to reading more. Many thanks.
2bananacurls chapter 33 . 7/10/2016
I just found your story and it has peaked my interest. I have put it on my list to keep an eye on.
Scarlet Lupin chapter 33 . 7/2/2016
This is awesome I hope u update soon keep up the amazing work
Nightshade2412 chapter 33 . 6/21/2016
This story is AMAZING. I wish you would update because I'm dying to find out what happens ;)
Lovely, complex relationships and ever-developing plotline. I really want to know if this is going to change the future. So please update! Pretty please! Just one little chapter...
Guest chapter 33 . 6/19/2016
UPDATE!
Telpetari chapter 33 . 6/17/2016
Hey:)
a wonderful story! I just love it! ...and you just leave it there:(
so please, carry on! ;) please, I beg you! I want to know how it goes on and what will happen and how they solve their problems... This story is too wonderful to just being left there!
Greetings,
Telpetari
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2016
I honestly can't go any further than this. Not only is the plot underdeveloped and lacking substance, it's just plain boring. I was really hoping it'd get better as it went on because the idea has so much potential, but you did not take the time to really make something of it. If the story does indeed get better later on, then that's a shame because the first several chapters would put most people off.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
I am trying to figure out exactly why there are Bible verses written at the end of every chapter. What are their relevance to the story? You can't just put whatever the f you want in a story and expect it to sound profound. It needs to connect somehow otherwise it just looks ridiculous.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Time? Century? Are they TRYING to be figured out? Also Bellatrix Lestrange is like ten years older than James and crew, why is she here? Same with Narcissa, who is at least five years older than them.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Why the f did it take Harry so long to recognize Dumbledore? Jesus Christ, kid, he doesn't look that different.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
The fact that Harry kept calling Dudley 'Dud' so many times was extremely irritating for some reason.
Proud Slytherin chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
Waaaaaaaait a minute. I just realized. "J.K. Rowling" "J. K. Century"

Hey! I just noticed! Sorry for not being Ravenclaw!
ReinaReynaRaina chapter 33 . 4/7/2016
Please update! Don't abandon this story!
1,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »