Reviews for Carry On
Liz Annie chapter 21 . 4/6/2016
Hi, I have read and reread this story for a good five years now (easily my favourite fanfiction ever even if it isn't finished) and I just wanted to mention how amazing this chapter is, especially the new years party incident, the way you portray the dursley's through Harry's youth is just so perfect. I honestly don't know how to describe how brilliant it is. I understand how hard it is to write, especially after not doing so for so long. But I hope that one day you sit down and finish this story. I am still constantly checking for updates on it (you should've seen me when the most recent chapters came out a few months ago) and hope that I will see the alert again soon, though I have no doubt that even if it comes in four years I will read it instantly. :)
kenbre chapter 33 . 4/3/2016
Hope to see the next chapter
Ohlivia.smith chapter 33 . 4/1/2016
Update please this is great please please continue soon:)
HarleyIvy chapter 33 . 4/1/2016
I loved it, can't wait for you to continue. I know, I know, I already commented, but it's such a great story!
HarleyIvy chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
Poor Harry! Getting the helmet stuck on his head twice, and all. Ha!
LDSMorningGlory chapter 33 . 3/25/2016
I LOVE this story! Please update quickly!
I think this is my favorite piece of fanfiction ever!
Meeee chapter 33 . 3/19/2016
Please please please please please please please please post more!
Pease please ple chapter 33 . 3/11/2016
When I saw this fanfic I thought that it was finished because it was so long and u read it all in a day but it's not. I don't blame you because I know that you r busy but if you could please please please update I would be SO HAPPY! (Please)
yarnfan4life chapter 29 . 3/10/2016
love it please write more
Guest chapter 33 . 2/15/2016
Please don't abandon this! It's the best time travel fic I've read by far! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/2/2016
Really good. One of the best time traveler stories I've ever read, hands down. Great job and please update soon. Good job keeping us engaged.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
hang on, if Lupin's trying so hard to allow time to pass as it should, WHY didn't he tell Harry about what will the Marauders do to him (asking him questions, investigating, thinking he's a death eater). He should remember what he did as Remus with the Marauders, therefore, he should've warned Harry about the Marauders. He is still Remus Lupin, therefore, he should remember what he did with the marauders. Besides, WHY didn't Dumbledore and Lupin AGREE in placing Harry in Gryffindor, knowing the Marauders and their sneaky tactics? You were including the time paradox here, so I thought I'd give my opinions.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
it's so weird how both Harry and Lupin chose a surname that involved time. "Harry Times" and "JR Century" lmao but I pretty sure you did this purposely
nika0645 chapter 33 . 12/24/2015
Awww, excellent story. I couldn't stop reading. Please, continue!
Mars wills chapter 33 . 12/22/2015
Hey this is so freaking amazing so I suggest you "Carry On"

Sorry that was cheesy