Reviews for Carry On
HarleyIvy chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
Poor Harry! Getting the helmet stuck on his head twice, and all. Ha!
LDSMorningGlory chapter 33 . 3/25/2016
I LOVE this story! Please update quickly!
I think this is my favorite piece of fanfiction ever!
Meeee chapter 33 . 3/19/2016
Please please please please please please please please post more!
Pease please ple chapter 33 . 3/11/2016
When I saw this fanfic I thought that it was finished because it was so long and u read it all in a day but it's not. I don't blame you because I know that you r busy but if you could please please please update I would be SO HAPPY! (Please)
yarnfan4life chapter 29 . 3/10/2016
love it please write more
Guest chapter 33 . 2/15/2016
Please don't abandon this! It's the best time travel fic I've read by far! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/2/2016
Really good. One of the best time traveler stories I've ever read, hands down. Great job and please update soon. Good job keeping us engaged.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
hang on, if Lupin's trying so hard to allow time to pass as it should, WHY didn't he tell Harry about what will the Marauders do to him (asking him questions, investigating, thinking he's a death eater). He should remember what he did as Remus with the Marauders, therefore, he should've warned Harry about the Marauders. He is still Remus Lupin, therefore, he should remember what he did with the marauders. Besides, WHY didn't Dumbledore and Lupin AGREE in placing Harry in Gryffindor, knowing the Marauders and their sneaky tactics? You were including the time paradox here, so I thought I'd give my opinions.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
it's so weird how both Harry and Lupin chose a surname that involved time. "Harry Times" and "JR Century" lmao but I pretty sure you did this purposely
nika0645 chapter 33 . 12/24/2015
Awww, excellent story. I couldn't stop reading. Please, continue!
Mars wills chapter 33 . 12/22/2015
Hey this is so freaking amazing so I suggest you "Carry On"

Sorry that was cheesy
Love2read23 chapter 33 . 12/20/2015
Have I reveiwed yet? I should have then I wouldn't have to remember everything that's awes9me to comment on. First off because it was the last, Sev's and Harry's banter was so funny and I live that their relationship is great. Un, what a way for Lily to find out. Gosh, why can't James and Sirius just not he such asses? And that'sall just this chapter. I'm glad that everyone knows now. I really thought James at least would be kinder and more trusting now he knows Harry's his son. Lupin and Harry's relationship is so great and their fight scene was powerful. Thank you for your time and effort to write this. Please keep going.
NatNicole chapter 33 . 12/17/2015
Yep, this story is awesome. I wish there were more stories where Harry and Remus end up in the Marauders Era.
Mars wills chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
What religion r u
aspen chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
omg PLEASE tell me you WILL continue this until it is PROPERLY FINISHED
OH NO PLEASE DONT STOP NOW
this is like an AMAZING story. i love travelling back in time harry potter fanfic's but gosh this is the BEST i have EVER READ

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue goshhh *W*