Reviews for Carry On
Nessarie chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Oh! WONDERFUL! UPDATE AGAIN SOON PLEASE!

~Ness
LadySwiftwing chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
It's good! what is he writing on the paper? whats it about?

keep up the good work ;)
HaruJam chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
good chapter. it's good to see the marauders persuing their quest to find out more about harry. i hope u can update soon.
petites sorcieres chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
I love it _Great fic really -Thanks for the update!
carrebear14 chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Isabel L'Envers chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Wow, that was great!

I can't wait for the next chapter, make lots of stuff happen please!

xx
Sylkie chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
Good chappie. Nice length. Why doesn't Harry ask Moony(future) for help with the animagus transformation?

Please update again soon! :)
delete2011 chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
I'm glad they're finally starting to question about Harry...hope you update soon :)
Lils chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one.
jellyxhead chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
YAY! you got it up! love the verse! hehe, it really was lucky that i found it, cause i was getting ready to leave the page when i saw it. anywho, good chappie, AND I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE! CAUSE IT'S THE BEST EVER! :) hehehehheheheehe
Lils chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
Great story so far! I'm really enjoying it. Keep up the good work!
Sillywhippet chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
Will you please update!

Love your story, it's great, I think the reason why the ring didn't flash is because Harry didn't think that there was anything strange about Remus and therefore wasn't lieing. but yeah...update! please...
no name chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
This is a wicked awesome story!
MdnightRose chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
wow! awesome story! I'm a little confused though. In this last chapter, it seemed like you were saying that Harry didn't know that Lupin was a werewolf, what was that about? did I just read it wrong or something? anyway, I really like your story, please update as soon as possible!
Lupinluvr chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
I love your story! I like how it was Lupin that followed Harry into the past.
1,788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 .. Last Next »