Reviews for Carry On
Love2read23 chapter 33 . 12/20/2015
Have I reveiwed yet? I should have then I wouldn't have to remember everything that's awes9me to comment on. First off because it was the last, Sev's and Harry's banter was so funny and I live that their relationship is great. Un, what a way for Lily to find out. Gosh, why can't James and Sirius just not he such asses? And that'sall just this chapter. I'm glad that everyone knows now. I really thought James at least would be kinder and more trusting now he knows Harry's his son. Lupin and Harry's relationship is so great and their fight scene was powerful. Thank you for your time and effort to write this. Please keep going.
NatNicole chapter 33 . 12/17/2015
Yep, this story is awesome. I wish there were more stories where Harry and Remus end up in the Marauders Era.
Mars wills chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
What religion r u
aspen chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
omg PLEASE tell me you WILL continue this until it is PROPERLY FINISHED
OH NO PLEASE DONT STOP NOW
this is like an AMAZING story. i love travelling back in time harry potter fanfic's but gosh this is the BEST i have EVER READ

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue goshhh *W*
youngjusticefanatic chapter 33 . 12/6/2015
CONTINUE! CONTINUES!
deleted-account898987 chapter 33 . 12/3/2015
OMG PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY! ... hehe miniature Remus with gray hair... lol
potterverse chapter 33 . 11/28/2015
Hey..your story is awesome. I love it. It deals with the situation acutely not rushing the story or making the story go slower than it is supposed to... Your story is genuinely awesome and please try to keep writing the story. I have read your story 3 times already... Please don't keep waiting your followers anymore
Gothic Rain chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Don't get it... James was a freaking jack*** and I don't get why Lily loved him and betrayed her best friend over a name... And Harry is perfectly fine with it... I just don't like it; never have, never will.
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
Sorry if I misunderstood but... did Harry just sell information for a bloody trip to hogsmead?
Theta Tyler chapter 30 . 11/11/2015
I am loving this story
harryginny chapter 33 . 11/7/2015
PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU...UPDATE...! I'M GOING CRAZY...! UPDATE
LizAnne394 chapter 33 . 11/2/2015
I was so excited when I got the email saying you had updated. This has always been my favourite fanfiction ever and the two recent chapters have definitely lived up to my previous high standerds of your story. I love it! I was up all night rereading it again. I hope woth all my soul you update again soon.
Harryginny chapter 33 . 10/23/2015
I'm begging you...pls update..I'm going crazzyy here...pls update...!
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
How and why? Peter at least, possibly also Tom, is in the past. The world can't deal with two Voldenorts! They're smart enough to know it would be more to their benefit if they worked together than if they killed themselves.

McGonagall knows. Great. What about the "the less people that know, the better"? Also, Harry's parents graduate exactly 20 years before Harry was supposed to. That means this is the 1977-1978 school year. At best, it could be 1978, not 1979.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
So, why is Harry like this? Side effect of something or another? Awakened ancient talent from Lily's side? It's not just a coincidence.
1,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »