Reviews for Carry On
Guest chapter 33 . 5/20/2020
Amazing! Really good!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/20/2020
This is really good. I was wondering if you could finish it. It seems a same to just leave such a good thing unfinished.
Irina Hunter chapter 27 . 5/20/2020
Regulus' middle name is actually Arcturus.
Irina Hunter chapter 13 . 5/20/2020
The Marauders became Animagi in their 5th year, so if James was 14 when he got the books, he couldn't have become an Animagi in a month.
Irina Hunter chapter 9 . 5/19/2020
Harry was born 1980. 1981 was he year his parents died. Also, Harry was only scracthed, but he should still treat it with powdered silver and dittany.
Irina Hunter chapter 8 . 5/19/2020
According to Rowling, Sirius' birthday is November 3rd.
Irina Hunter chapter 6 . 5/19/2020
Contrary to the movie, James was a Chaser, not a Seeker.
Irina Hunter chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
Avada Kedavra is the incantation, NOT the name of the curse.
acciohinny chapter 33 . 5/11/2020
I think this is a rlly cool concept and it would be so great if you wrote more! You can do it!
something-siriusly-wrong chapter 3 . 5/5/2020
How did lupin end up there in the first place?
something-siriusly-wrong chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
What. . hell
Guest chapter 33 . 5/4/2020
Some things I would like to say.
1) this story is one of my absolute favorites.
2) please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please update soon .
Keep writing.
M. G.
Madkatt chapter 14 . 4/22/2020
:( Its been 5 years since you last updated this wonderful fic :(
Please come back!
LoneTraveler chapter 3 . 3/25/2020
I like reading different writers’ takes on time traveling stories. Unfortunately there is one major flaw that a lot of authors write into these stories. It’s not changing Harry’s appearance when he appears in the Marauder Era. That requires too much suspension of disbelief to me. How an anyone just go with the flow when Jame’s near twin shows up? Throw in a second character that everyone knows in the era, and sorry, I had to abandon this one.
Nightingale231 chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
Heya!

You can message me using the above username, but I was wondering if I could move this fix to AO3? You could do it too, just I love this SO MUCH and I really hope you’ll update soon and yeah.

️Flora