Reviews for The Implications of Sand
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This story was great. Thanks for a wonderful read. Keep writing!
jen chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
hahaha i love it!
Little Sir chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
T-This is awsome! D: The weasel demands more please! You should totally do a sequel :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Loved this! You did a great job with the characterizations of Dante and Randal and this is just a really good fic. Great work!
Ali Vegas chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was amazing mann! Felt like it was a deleted scene from the movie or something.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
“Just because I don’t want to have sex with Anakin Skywalker does not make me a homophobe.”

That line made me crack up. Well, the whole fic was hilarious and well written, and I loved it. There needs to be more DanteRandal out there. This was a great one. _
Star Dazzled chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
“Think about it. She’s hanging out with Anakin, getting all comfortable thinking he’s gay and therefore ‘safe,’ and so she treats him like one of her girlfriends. He’s gotta let her know that he isn’t into meatpacking and wants a piece of that sweet, barely covered, ass that turned many otherwise not perverted men into pedophiles while watching The Professional.“

That about made me piss myself - so very Randal, and so very true.

This story is just lovely, and I had a goofy smile on my face the whole time I was reading it. It's so in character that I could actually see it happening.

Loved it, for sure.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OH MAN YOU ARE MADE OF WIN. Ahahaha this is so cute and so very Clerksy. XD Randal loves confusing the shit out of Dante. I love how you have him using all his crazy loopholes and unfair phrasing to his advantage. Win win win.

(You used to do the challenges at mgs-slash, didn't you? I feel like I know you from somewhere :O also your clerks kids picture is adorable.)
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I loved this! This was so in character for a slash fic that - wow, I am really impressed. This sounded totally like a Dante/Randall conversation. This was so great. I really enjoyed it a whole lot...
Naked Sasquatch chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
The refrence to "The Professional" was the icing on the slash cake! That is my favorite movie of all time, and it is so under rated. Through this on top of great dialouge and yummy man-on-man action and all I can do is favorite it!