Reviews for A Hat's First Time
Synaps chapter 1 . 10/14
As a medieval music player, I'm happy about the choice of song. It's time period appropriate, even if an odd choice to sing in September. It makes up for that by being really catchy, I guess.

Good writing on the non-music related stuff, too.
PhantomBowtie chapter 1 . 10/2
Haha, I love it!
Ms Foxie chapter 1 . 7/17
This is a fascinating idea perhaps you could do more chapters about other Potters being sorted.
Guest986 chapter 1 . 1/5
Found before, liked it then.
Worth a reread
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Nice one
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Ruelux Prince chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
People say history repeat itself..
rayningnight chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This will forever be my headcanon, thanks. It totally corresponds with the recent Potter family too! I mean, Harry, obviously. And James, the cunning prankster with a Black for a best friend. And, if fanon is to be believed, Charlus (PERHAPS James' dad) married a Black - who are forever Slytherins (excluding Sirius). And... geez, it was kinda implied that they were purebloods. Even if they didn't want to be part of THAT society.

Haha, dangerous precedent indeed. I totally fell for your deception on the SONG being the precedent - but this? Oh. This is sheer brilliance.

Noradin chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I totally see that happening (and the hat trying ever since to convince a Potter to choose Slytherin).
listeninggame chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh my gosh! What?!
Shadowed Voices chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I think I hurt something laughing. Here I thought the dangerous part might be the song, but noooooooo. Potters in Gryffindor. You are the best. I like you.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
(CHUCKLES) I like this xDD Especially with the Potter bit.
MayeGirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Is that all? Please tell me that is not all!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh my ever-living laughter, WHAT?!
This explains everything about fanon that I ever misunderstood.
O.W.L.'s and N.E.W.T.'s chapter 1 . 4/7/2014