Reviews for One Hella Reunion
degrassijayandalex chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Great last chapter! I liked this sequel a lot!I liked it that Dante was going to be in stock races!I also liked it htat you made this chapter 5 years later!Also lol that when they went to the street races that night that everyone there still knew who they .Also thats good that she got back together with her fatehr and also that sucks though that he ended up i liked it that Vince and Neela got married!i liked the end when Delilah is like come on Aunt letty you dont want to miss the .also i liked this sentence:

Twenty-five years ago we were just five grease monkey turned criminals who loved the adrenaline. Life was speeding by a hundred miles per hour and we were all there keeping up with it. We were living the fast life. We were invisible.

oh and haha when Dante wins the race and letty is like they have to celebrat Toretto . great 2 fan fictions i liked them both a lot and i think you did a great job with writing them and i cant wait to read more dom and letty and the fast and the furious fan fictions form you! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Great chapter! I liked it when the kids went back inside and Dante was thinking about how he found everything out and that he didnt want to bring any bad or old memerios for hsi i love it how dom is like we cant bring teenagers to street races even though they .also lol when anna is like why is my mom driving and letty is cause she is the only one that can get the hell outta .oh and haha when mia drags letty upstairs and is like we are going to look hot .i love it how letty's famous black skirt still fits her chaptter and i cant wat to read the next one! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Great chapter!Im glad that Gio said that Javon wasnt his father and that vince was more of a father to I like it in this chapter that a lot of news and stuff is coming out and the kids are finding everything out wow I didnt think that Neela would forgive her Im glad that Letty took Dante to go see his sister grave, and the woman that took Letty lol when all the kid are talking about how there paretns were racing and then Dante is like not only is my mom a mechanic she was a racer I have the coolest mom .also ooh the kids are going to go to the do i have a feeling that something wrong is going to happen when they .cant wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Great chapter!Wow I cant bleive that Jovan wanted Neela to get an abortition and said that it wasnt his and that he was sleeping with her wow Letty and her dad finally told DAnte everything that happened. Also ooh he wants to see his sister. I wonder if Letty is actually going to bring him to her grave so that he can see wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Great chapter!haha i love it in the begining when Anna is like well you should have locked me in the closet back then lol when she was acting like .Oh and lol that sounds like Mia to come early to somehting with a spefic .Also ooh Vince and Neela finally got together!Im when davia gets there that she is hugging Neela and haha when dom is saying grace abd then anna is like did you jusy say awesome in a .Also oh no Letty and Neela's father are and also the father of Neela's cant be good at wait to read the next chapter to see whats going to hapen! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Great i love it how Neela forces a smile when her son shows her his .oh and lol when jesse and mattie go to pick up there daughter at the airport and then they start kissing and then she says that they need to get a .Also hm you have to stop it with all the cliff hangers at the end of these chapters, . I really wanna know who it is and who they are looking for. Again im thinking that it could be brain wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great chapter! im glad you id the i like it that letty and dom had a kid! also that they named it after Dante!lol when letty is like they should stop using the wood picnic table that they had used for the .haha i love it when neela call vince and they cant understand him cause he is brushing his teeth i love it when Jesse gets outta jail and then he buys his kid a lot of presents im not that sad that jesse's sister lol why Dante doesnt throw the table ooh at the end who could that be? brain maybe? cant wait to read the next chapter! )
mrvd2o04 chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
OMG! so i read all of SSIH (was that what it was called) yesterday an stumbbled upon OHR today an just read all of it i hope you do make that other story i love reading your stories the only thing that i got really sad an disappointed on at the end of this story is the fact that Gio an Peyton didn't end up together i thought it was cute with them two i mean they aren't blood related so why not right? haha but other than that i LOVED it keep up the stories Nick!
Vinces-Girl chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
OMG! I CANT BELEIVE YOUR FINISHED! THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!
TFaTFreak207 chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
i love Gio and Peyton's relationship too. the way they interact is great. i can't wait for the races!

update soon!

-Kita
NotThatGrrl chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
I love this story! My apologies for not reviewing, I thought I already had. I am very excited with the direction this story is taking, I cant't wait to see the new street racing crowd's reaction to the return of the legendary King and Queen of the streets, as well as the rest of Team Torreto!
Vinces-Girl chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
KEEP GOING!I Love peton and gios relationship. its rather funny!
southernbelle84 chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
Is there going to be any romance between Gio and Peyton?

~southernbelle84~
Vinces-Girl chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
KEEP GOING!AH!
myppe chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
they're gone go aren't they?..