Reviews for How Deep is Your Ocean?
BMT and SuperMoose chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I know exactly what you mean when you say Shukaku is interesting. I think he's pretty sweet! I really liked this story and how you portrayed him.

~SuperMoose
ICHEWBUBBLEGUM chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh my goodness. I thought that you kept the characters very in...character. Kudos for that.

Also, I think it would be great if you did decide to write a fic about Shukaku from when he was human. It would be different then what everyone else seems to be writing. Plus, I'm sure you would do a great job at writing it!

Happy writing!
zander herris chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I love this story. My favorite part was when shukaku said he only saw the world in one color and stuff.
IceCrome chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Yeah, I've read this story about eight times and I haven't reviewed.

Please excuse my procrastination/laziness/being sick all the MOTHER FRICKIN' TIME.

I am so damn GLAD you didn't make a o-m-g-Gaara-I-Lub-u-let's-maek-oeut-kind of story.

...Kind of like mine...

-cough-

Uh...yeah. I'll go now.
xxKhaleesixx chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I love this! Hehe you are now one of my favorite authors! _ This part, fucking hilarious!

“Fuck. It figures,” he said bitterly. “That’s the one thing I miss about being human. I haven’t gotten wasted in years. Shit! I haven’t even had so much as one drink! The brat’s not helping either. Of all the humans, I had to get sealed in the most boring one ever. The little ingrate doesn’t do anything and he’s even worse now! At least I got to have some fun when he was still a deranged psychopath. But, nowadays, all he does is bitch about wanting to gain acceptance and protecting others, blah, blah, blah . . . What a fucking waste. I’m telling you, he needs to loosen up. I don’t care if he is only fourteen, he needs to get laid. It’s too bad you aren’t a slut or – Oh! Apple juice!”

Best part of the whole story lol.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Ahh, I really liked this... It's too bad you didn't intend for the story to be romantic, because with the way you characterize those two, I would love to read a romantic story of Gaara and Matsuri from you. :)
Arihdni chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
bb

very good one! I loved this! specially shukaku...he is such a bitch sometimes!

(hope you don't get offended by the word)
iKannSpel chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This was SO good! I loved the part with the apple juice XD I can hate Shukaku then laugh at him the next minute X] great story
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I really like this! Please make more with this pairing!
Teera-Chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
It was really cute! I loved it, but I definatly think it needs a sequel! You could even fit the Shukaku in there. Oh and I think writing a fanfic from when the Shukaku was still human is a really good idea!

Sayonara 4 now,

Matsuri
GMprojeKt chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
awesome! I love all ur stories )
Hotarukun chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was way cool! Different! You don't see a lot of fanfics with Matsuri and the Shukaku having a convo! :3 I loved it! I liked the little hints, too! Awesome job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
You were talented enough to present a rather macabre encounter in an interesting way. The delight at the apple juice was such a quirky touch for Shukaku. I enjoyed seeing Matsuri remain calm; I think that's what will make her great for Gaara.

And this friendship was a perfect fit for their age in terms of a budding relationship.
Takako chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Aw they're both soo clueless!

I love the way you portrayed Shukaku, it's interesting to see the interaction b/t Matsuri and him. Well done!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2