Reviews for Where the Heart is
Beccann chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
hey this is a good start... wish you can continue this story...
TheThingThatCame chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Keep on writing! It is a GREAT story line!
emms 56 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
When is this story being updated cause I've waited a really long time
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Seeing as it's been three years since you updated, this review is probably pointless, but it's a great story that needs to be continued!
10thWeasley chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story seems to have a really good plot! Will you ever update it again?
mrslaura chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
are you going to bother to get back to this story - or leave those of us that read them with no ending?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
ashley.billups chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is a great beginning to a story. I would be intrested to see how he reacts to it. Maybe you could write a long-awaited next chapter. Anywho, I like the fact that Professor McGonagall will arrange for Harry to stay away from the Dursleys. Maybe his weaker heart shows signs of abuse from the Dursleys. I would like to see that looked into. Anywho, great start of a story, or a short little drabble. It seems realistic.
ravenlennon chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
your stories are all brilliant, however im afraid im not getting a real feel for them as not all are finished. i think you should concentrate on one or two at a time in order to finish them rather than 10 or more..
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Me Like. )

Please update soon?
HarryRulez chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Great story but are you ever going to update I'd like to see where harry ends up living
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
it was a good one shot thank you
DublinLeprechaun2409 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008

i really like the story keep going i want to read more.
Elvenlaughter chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
So, I'm assuming then that this takes place in year 2? Update soon? Please?
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh,please update! looks very good!:P