Reviews for An angel in my arms
sfbxfcb chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
Wonderful!
Stepmother chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
o continue! i like where this is going!
RegardstoBroadway chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
You have a cute little story here...

I'm putting this on alert. :D
etFated chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
You can't end the chapter like that! AH I can't wait for more! I can't believe Kasey killed himself! AMazing update! I can't wait for more!
allienicole16 chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
Whoa what's going on? Dang cliffhangers.
BrownEyedDiVa09 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
poor jackis! Update soon! I can't wait to see the gang again! In see Donna and Eric's faces when they see Jackie and Nicole!
BrownEyedDiVa09 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
I LIke this story so much! I reailly do!
etFated chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
I loved the update. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to Jackie and Nikki! Amazing story!
allienicole16 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Great update. Loved this one. I hope hyde realizes it soon. Cant wait to see how everyone will react
Vaneesa85 chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
You got to continue soon please I hope the baby is Hyde's
etFated chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Loved loved loved the update! Sad to hear Fez went back home. No gang reunion? At least we have a JH baby though! Love that part! Can't wait for more!
allienicole16 chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Poor jackie. Man it better be hyde's. Darn him for not believing it. Great update.
etFated chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
That chapter scared me ! Nikki Is Hyde's right? I loved the update can't wait for more!
allienicole16 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
I'll review. I like it. I can sense some angst on the way. Maybe a lil resentment towards Jackie for keeping the kid a secret. Does this take place before season 8? Before Sam and everything? Just curious. It's really great so far. Like it alot. Nichole sounds cute. Great job.
MarianaTeresia chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
soo good please update soon