Reviews for Summer Wind
senaxeth chapter 24 . 5/14
Although I am not in favor of the choices Naruto made, there is also the fact that this fic is so good I cried. I wanted to thank you for this wonderful and very well written memories of love and angst.
XXmizukisakuraXX chapter 24 . 9/22/2015
omg can u please make one with kyuunaru ending? pleasee...my heart cant take this
auburnstarrz chapter 24 . 5/23/2015
I hate this story. Kyuubi and naruto were supposed to end up together. If I wanted sasuke and naruto to end up together, I would have read a sasunaru fanfiction instead. Sheesh.
diamant66 chapter 24 . 4/12/2015
why sasuke...
I cried the last chapters and thik of the poor Kyuu who gave all just too see Naruto happy...
*sob*
BUT WHY FCK SASUKE!
Great story I love it
neko1998 chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
I'm sorry, but no! This story was written carefully and I can tell was really fun and gripping to write, but to have such an unfufilling ending is inexcusable! I believe that there should have been a sequel to this story, one where Naruto and Kyuubi are actually together, like if Naruto was to die and get reborn as a demon...
This Is Not My Current Account chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
I must report this fic for messing with my feels (just kidding). I'm 'bout to cry from the ending! WHY?! T-T...,And I thought I ran out of tears from the previous fic I read, (Also a KyuuNaru). I actually loved the story and it's ending.I feel so complicated right now!:Thank you for your writing-UU
Lovely.Mess chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Beautiful
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
Wow, this story was powerful. It was enough to make me cry so you did your job as an author well! Thanks for making such a beautiful story:)
Slyfer chapter 24 . 4/20/2014
Wow, this story was unbelievably good! Chapters werent too long or too short. Everything was well written. You are amazing at writing, had me in tears by the end! While KyuuNaru isnt my favorite pairing, thanks to your story, it just shot higher on my list! Thank you for the amazing story!

Slyfer (Eighthian)
Alana231 chapter 24 . 2/17/2014
I can't say that I wasn't disappointed with this end... I had really hoped that Naruto would choose Kyuubi, I was shocked when was Sasuke...
But still it is a great fanfic!
Netherius99 chapter 24 . 2/12/2014
Saddest story I have ever read. I love this story but it has brought me much pain reading. I wish naruto went with kyuubi instead.
Splendidguy44 chapter 24 . 1/6/2014
I don't know if I said this yet but this was SO good. I am literally on the verge of tears;-;
When I was reading naruto's decision, I was throwing a bitch fit and throwing stuff across my room screaming "why?!" I continued reading and that was by far the best ending to the best story from one of the greatest authors I had the pleasure of reading from. Never stop writing. You are amazing at it!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/6/2014
I know this is a late but... This story was SO good! I am like on the verge of tears ;-;
I really liked it... Even though I hate you for the ending :) ( when I was reading naruto's final decision I was throwing a fit)even though your ending was the best ending that could ever end a story as amazing as this one. Never stop writing. You are really good at it!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
Why did u do this 2 me woman i h8 sasunaru no offense i luv narukyuu fanfics
thor94 chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
why sasuke, it would better if naruto chosen kyu