Reviews for Change is Good, or is it?
cranberrieraven chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
Woot! more great story! YAY! sasuke-chicken-kun LMAO!
kweebird chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
Oh my god... I think you have doomed me forever to think of Sasuke as Chicken kun. Yay for Chicken kun!

And Gaara makes me aw. He's always been a favorite of mine
silvertwilightgemini chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
that was awesome please update
Maia Alexander chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
That was very funny!

...nyuu
2Face's Number 1 Fan chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
:)...Heh...I find this story very adorable and creative!

I like the dialogue the most...hilarious! It's such a belivable yet quaint thing that could happen to Hinata...*squels* This story's so awesome! It's so funny and creative! You're a great writer! Hope to hear more from you soon! :)
Animemusic16 chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
hehe sasu chicken XD gawsome dood 3
ive.run.out.of.ideas chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
um...Gaara's mother died when he was born...i know the plushie thing...i know someone who owns a tiger pillow...i miss ..
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
LOL... Sasuke chicken plushie... *cringes* Bwahahah! LOL
VN2Lover chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
Too bad I don't have a chicken plushie...:'(. It would be funny if Hinata named the chicken 'Sasuke'. So whenever Sasuke even visits...yeah. I haven't thought that far yet. :P Anyways, glad you updated! Gaara comes in! Yay! Come on everybody! Say it with me! YAY! Update soon!
firegoat chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
aaww too cute

damn i feel sorry for gaara this will be rough on him. and rofl on chicken-kun, i'm still cracking up on it.

love the story plasese update soon. XD
The Great Daryl chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
Glad you finally updated. :-)
ive.run.out.of.ideas chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Um...Iggie should have warned mesa before mesa decided to read this.
black55widow chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
I found the story to be different and I think an good alternate pairing would be Sasuke with Hinata.
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
Sasuke-chicken-kun! Bwahahah! (sasuke: Shut up!)

HAhah! Cant stop laughing!... Eh! I hope the Akatsuki would appear and they would be so confused with Hinata's behavior!
VN2Lover chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
Nice choice for conditioner Sasuke! No, that isn't sarcasm. No more humor? NO! I like how you're going to introduce the sand siblings into the story by an arranged marriage. Can't wait to see their reactions to Nyuu-Hinata. Update soon!