Reviews for Sunset Lagoon
luckbringer chapter 8 . 1/12
A very good story! Nice and simple - kinda miss the romance, but it's also good to have a break from that once and a while. Keep writing!
lifelane chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
This is really entertaining!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Literally the best story I've read so far.
It was perfect. Plot line, characterization, everything. Well done!
SpaceTimeConundrum chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
This was fun, thanks!
Elorie 'Kam chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Found via the 10th Doctor Whump community.

Nice... I quite enjoyed the nautilus broodmother. I've looked at fossils of them for class and work and they weird me out a bit, but a sentient one... good different!
Hallow Eve chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
Hello! I love your stories. Please, don't get discouraged if you don't get a lot of reviews. You should feel proud of your work because it is definitely good. I hope to see more stuff from you in the future. Happy writing :)
SciFiGeek14 chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Cute! Very good job.
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
i loved this! very well organized, i could totally see this as an episode, your characterization was great!
teddybowties chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
BLOODY BRILLIANT! You gonna do more?
teddybowties chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
DRO

O

OL!

You have the character voice down to a science! very w3ell executed! especially the undermuck part. Grand scheme, love! Keep on truckin.
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hey, just thought I'd let you know I read this story through and loved it to pieces!

Brilliant.
Rosie-not-Rose chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
This is a sweet story, well written - although I was hoping for a bit more of the Doc/Rose relationship towards the end! There were hints early on and then it just sort of fizzled out.
NonExistente chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
*stunned expression* Wow, you mentioned me! I had no idea! Awh.. A lovely cute end to a cute story :) It'd be great if you wrote more fluffy stories *hint hint* :P
QuiteRightToo chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Unique! Loved it. It done well, and keep me turning pages...or pushing buttons, whatever. ]

Cheers!
zotlot chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
THEY SHOULD HAVE KISSED! other than that though, this was a good story!

zotlot