Reviews for Now With 50 Percent Less Wisdom
Archayos chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
This is the first story I've read in a long while combining such strong characterization and plot depth, all into the premise of one fanfiction - which still manages to stay canon. Kudos to you, Moro, you've done a great job. Not really sure what else to write in this review, I don't have any complaints with the story whatsoever. The execution is close to perfect.

I hope to see the next chapter soon, it's been over a year!
Yuukilover chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
Plz continue updating more chapters. It's getting really interesting!\(o)/
Fireflower19 chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
As you've said, this is where the shit hits the fan. Just, wow. It stresses me out just thinking about what Satoshi is dealing with. Very amazing how you wrote him. And then Dark... That was really out there. It's really strange to think of Dark in that light. It's pretty cool, too, in an evil sort of way. Seems like everything is going to end darkly and with death everywhere. That so different from how comical and light-hearted this started. Very good writing here; I was engaged the whole time while reading. The mistakes in writing that you purposely made for the style was definitely different. It's good that you play around like that. Oh, and at the moment I'm not lost, so I think you've gotten better in explaining in-story. Very, very good. I really enjoyed this. It really is a Dark tale.
Zehava chapter 19 . 10/28/2011
Wow. I really love this story. It's challenging to understand and I love that in a story. Stories need to have a plot that confuses and makes the mind work rather than being able to guess everything that's going to happen.

Congrats on getting so close to the plot of the manga! I thought it was really awesome when I read how Daisuke and Dark were starting to blend. It still sorta confuses me on that subject... I mean, what would they be if they were one? Sorta creepy but interesting in a lot of ways.

Anyway, I really like the relationships between everyone, I think you've developed the characters well. Though I wish Daisuke would get more involved in what was happening with Satoshi. I feel he would try to push for information after figuring out Kei was killed. But whateves

Thank you for posting this and please keep it up! I'm really excited to see how this story continues
Fireflower19 chapter 19 . 9/27/2011
I feel a bit lost. Like I kinda hopped, skipped, and jumped to here. Overall, this chapter was really good. As much as I hate Satoshi losing his mind, it makes the most sense. And the way you portray it is just freaking awesome. Sadly, I enjoyed the ending of Kei. That's bad of me, isn't it? But you wrote it, so what is that saying? Meh, it had to be done. And it was done well.

Things are coming to a head it seems. I'm trying hard to grasp it all. Everything's got a great feel behind it. And, as always, I enjoy your writing style.

I'll try to keep up. I find it's very much worth it. Thanks for the chapter. It wasn't action-filled in the sense of fighting, but it had action. I thought so, anyway. And now I'm pondering the divide that's happening between Daisuke and Dark. But what of Kosuke's absence? It's giving me shivers.
SocklessxinxSeattle chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
alright, here I am, sending you the love. Your story has gone way beyond a simple crack fic and I love it. The characters all have so much depth and the plot twists are delightful. Just keep on writing
staidwaters chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
oh, wow. you have an amazing talent at plot twists...I can't wait to read more.
Fool With Many Names chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
Hi there!

I've been a fan of DNAngel for years and am still keeping up with the manga! I'm very happy that your fanfiction is as well! It's incredibly well written, everyone is in character and I love the flow of the plot! Please update again, you're doing an excellent job and I'm really looking forward to what comes next! Thank you for writing something that is so much fun to read!

Tai
netglow chapter 18 . 6/10/2011
Oh boy.

Oh boy oh boy oh boyyyyyyy.

I thought it would be over, but it seems like it's just the beginning according to that last sentence!
Fireflower19 chapter 18 . 6/9/2011
Back with a vengeance! Have I ever said how much I like how you portray Satoshi? I really like how you portray all of them, but I especially am gaga over the bluenette.

Anyhoo! Glad for the update! Was really awesome! Sorry I didn't review right away. But I'm here now. Eh, I've lost track of this story, so right now I'm busy rereading it. Which that alone should tell you what I think of it all. (LOVE it!)

Whenever you get back to updating is when I should be caught back up. Then I can be a little more informative about the plot and what I think. I'm always in a tail-spin, aren't I?
natsuki chere chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
This is getting more and more intense! Keep up the good work!
Ai Star chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
good old Kosuke! Kei's just mean! lol poor Kosuke just hope she doesn't!

huh? he's related? oh boy there's always a bad egg in the family!

Satoshi! bad move!

*blinks* those 2 are power hungry misfits! *locks Kei in a 2X4 cell and for some reason Krad gets tranked in the neck- he's out cold - *

what the Satoshi's changed? _

that was Satoshi talking to Kei right or the ancestor.

oh man that's not good! looks like 2 Hikaris' *cough 1 Hikari vs 1 Hiwatari*

there are 2 errors: Of course, Kei didn't panic easily, so he had to put on airs that were easier to don than Satoshi would have thought,

you also spelt Wyth's wrong: in anime it's With in manga it's Wiz.

overall COOL! nice twist! that left me in shock! good luck on the next chapter! w
roxxihearts chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
I'm as in the dark as Daisuke right now. What painting? What is Satoshi changing into? Will there be any romanticals anytime soon? No one's gonna die right? Wtf Dark?

man i can't wait until the enxt update! :) awesome story!
Ai Star chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
who said that?

yeah Dark! have a heart!

oh forgoodnesake! she's still antagonising him? does it not work on the Koku Yoku Black Wings?

LOL don't strain yourself! :) so far so good! good luck on the next chapter! w
Fate12343 chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
EPIC! not done yet cause I need to walk the dog..