Reviews for Ohio
Savendia chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Very funny. You have the character voices down perfectly! You'd think they'd be used to driving through boring flat places... After all, they were born in Kansas! Although, I doubt they spent much time there... It's amusing how they go from deep "what is a monster really?" to the Keebler elves without breaking stride.

I have to admit, I really loved Dean rationalizing the existence of said elves, this line in particular:

"I mean, you'd think, no, they can't be real. Because if tiny little people were baking in trees all the time, there'd probably be a lot more forest fires."

That is *so* something Dean would say!:D
LadyAJ chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Great fic! One question though - what does GILF mean? I feel like I do know, but can't remember.
p3karen chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
omg so funny
duckllingswan chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
omg.

i. can't. breathe.

this was soo funny. omg i couldn't stop laughing. awsome job. :D
Aquarius Angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
okay there were only a thousand times during this story I literally started laughing out loud! (and since I read a lot doesn't happen to often!) I absolutely LOVE this story! You got in so many GREAT pop-culture references, without it seeming overly done! You did a wonderful Job with the brother interaction. The only thing is driving through OHIO is NOTHING compared to driving across Kansas!