Reviews for 7 Heavenly Virtues
kawaiilileevee chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I'm sorry you have to deal with so many stupid people, Phantomness...

And fluff is nice! Red and Lance should have lots of fun together (and maybe in bed too...)
kawaiilileevee chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I knew it! Lance would eventually go crazy enough to kill people who try to take Red away from her in various gruesome ways. Plus, Red is somewhat crazy himself, if he would rather stay with Lance than with the other Trainers. I don't think this is canon but it's fun... and Yellow... I hate her too.
kawaiilileevee chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
O.O Lance is molesting Red! No, he seems to enjoy it! Hehehehehehehe...
kawaiilileevee chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Yep, only the threat of not becoming a Dragon Master would keep Lance away from Red, but it must be hard. I'm sure they're both hormonal teenagers! And the idea of Red writing sappy love poetry is hilarious! Though, I'm glad he has potential to be a nurse.
kawaiilileevee chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Chocolate is better than sex! It's scientifically proven. And I'm sure most girls would not want to give up chocolate for a month, especially with PMS *sniff* Ouch! That Death by Chocolate sundae sounds so yummy...

Six days later, Lance watched as Red began to devour a towering sundae, aptly named, 'Death by Chocolate'. Streams of hot fudge sauce dripped over three different flavors of chocolate ice cream, topped with chocolate-covered cherries and blueberries and a dollop of chocolate whipped cream. Even the bananas poking from the bottom were lavishly drenched in white chocolate.

"Was it worth it?" He asked.

She licked her lips between bites. "Mm, I guess so, but I'm glad it's over!"

Lance looked pensive. "Wonder if you'll still want chocolate syrup tonight after you finish that."

His wife smirked. "I think I'm up to the challenge."

Chuckling, he kissed her, and tasted bittersweet love. "I see."
kawaiilileevee chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Funny! Is Lance really a girl, or is she cross-dressing? Alternate Universe ahoy!
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Woohoo! Fluff after the angst. Of course Lance would heal Red... and Red would be polite and nice, up to a point. Pokemon abuse is not okay!
DragonFire Princess chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story, ASAP!
SynctrainerLucas chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
Yours Truly Serendipity chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
Great Stories. Great Theme! Just GREAT!
Rai Science chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
OI! what happened to Lance? Who broke him? I want to kill them for doing that to Lance!
kawaiilileevee chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Scary... *shudder*

But Lance is still cool! Yay championshipping!
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Lance is evil! But championshipping rocks!