Reviews for I dream of trains
Wumbo-Girl 1314 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Aww! This is cute! Your brother has a vivid imagination.

silvermouse :D
shadow chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Ok this is my reveiw gor all three I think they where sooo cute its great for u to do that for them
ellen barnes chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i realy liked the story and am using it for a little birhday book keep up the good work!
SPG inc chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Your 5 yr old brother came up with this? That is so cute :D

Wish my dreams were like this. Last dream I had...er, actually you don't wanna know. Nice work
lilsammywinchester chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
lol i know this is old and ur lil bro is probably like 7-8 yrs old but i just have to say it was sweet of u to help him and i hope he keeps writing cuz his stories were adorable 3
OnePieceluver2010 chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
That was a fantastic story, really good.

I enjoyed it.

Thanks :)

I like fire engines too.
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Aw these storys are very cute and it seems that the kid is a great writer. :)

Good luck, if you are able to write any future stories. ;)
Foxfan1992 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Funny, my birthday's the 22nd September too! And yet, I'm interested in trains too. Actually, the first chapter might have given me a small idea for a fanfiction of my own! This is good! Keep going! Although, use the spell-check function next time!
Sheri chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
that was rather nice of your little brother to write these stories

To Little Brother: you should be very proud of yourself for coming up with these good stories (looks like somebody has been watching action cartoons) give yourself a pat on the back and continue to be a good boy for your mum and dad and also your big sister, bye

give him a hug for me, i'll start reading some f your stories now so you don't feel left out. ja ne
PnP chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
This is the cutest thing I have ever read... Awh.. He's a great little writer.. Can't wait till he turns into Harry Potter Head and starts writen fanfics. Btw, THomas the Tank Engine was my favorite show ever.. No joke..
Comicrileef chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
aww that was so cute. that's so nice of you to post his story on here. tell ur little brother he did an awesome job )

*comicrileef*
Schnozberry chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Awh... those are cute! my little brothers are obsessed with Thomas. :D
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey that's pretty good for a 5 year old. Heck that's better than what some of the big kids can write. Great job kid, and that was pretty nice of you to do that for your little bro.

I wrote my first story when I was like 7 but I dont think it was anywhere as good and well written as this.
Cornelia93 chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Hey Raven rose tell ur little bro that he's the next daniel steel lol. Keep it up Grant
beth9874 chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
aww that is so cute, tell Grant to keep it up

he is gonna a right little writer one day, next J.K Rowling is in your house, i hope you know that