Reviews for Sin
Roxy the Killer chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Another great fic. Although I've read a lot of your work, I'm the laziest reviewer known to mankind.

Anyway. This fic deserves a review.

It's interesting how the start image compares the couple to children. Sex and being in a relationship are typical "adult" activities that children usually copy to seem more mature. This comparison makes me think that Ash and Lance are playing house, rather than being an actual mature and devoted couple. I wonder how the threesome suddenly pops into Gary's head. Ash didn't really hint at one. I don't think he cares enough about Ash's friendship with Lance to think of solving things between them. Ash seems very immature... if he thinks that he can just waltz into Lance's life the way he does, then it's clear he doesn't know Lance at all. Yeah, yeah. People make mistakes in judgement. Yet this is not just "bad judgement." It's downright selfish. Either way... This review has only 10,0 words as a limit, so I'll have to wrap this up.
SynctrainerLucas chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Nice one.
randomness123456 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Yikes! You know normally I like angsty stories with the abuse and all that crap. But when you involve yaoi pairings, I don't know it just depresses me to the point where I can't function. I'm not flaming your fic I'm just saying that it had that affect on me. Either way I think you handled this fic very well considering the subject matter. I like the little fluffy interactions in between the dark scenes so that really helped keep me going...and I think it would help others keep going too. In my opinion, angst stories need just a little leeway every now and then to keep people interested. I'm just glad it had a happy ending. Overall good job!
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Wow! This fic is *so* cool! I love Championshipping. You r the best!
KiAnson chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
oh, wow... that is amazing...

all i have say is gary sucks and