Reviews for Happiness By The Kilowatt
cheese chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
you cant leave it there :( this story is brilliant i need to know what happens
ophis-fang chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Your story is amazing! I hope you update soon!
Dori chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Are you going to continue this story? Please update!
raiTonight29 chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
Oh please! PLEASE! Update this story? It's pretty awesome! I really really wanna know what you have planned out for the next chapters! Please?
OrangeR0se chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
The fight was funny.
OrangeR0se chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
XD
OrangeR0se chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Oh! Great idea!

If humans killed by Shinigami became Shinigami, wouldn't ehir world become overpopulated?
L Kagamine chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
Holy hell, you haven't updated this fic in over two years? 0.0 OMG~!

Wow, you really need to update like NOW. I will totally kill you and... stuff... if you don't... *not convincing* :[

UPDATE! :o This story rawks! :3
kurokitsune666 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
Please continue the story it's really good and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Quiet chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
I just found this magnificent story! And OF COURSE you haven't updated in forever. Blargh. I hate my life.
Muggzy chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Please continue. I love this story.
Mistress Rei chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
Update please! I love this story! Good thing Raito is already dead so L can't give him the death sentence like he said that he was going to do. I hope this will be a Raito/L, though that

would be kinda weird. A shinigami and a human being together but I love Raito/L pairings. I wonder how everyone is going to

react to shinigami Raito. Soichiro should have been more careful with what he wished for to see his son again because he won't be human, he'll be a shinigami.
Hurako chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Cool story! I can't wait to see the task force reaction to seeing Light as a shinigami. Can't wait until the next chapter!
Bachiko chapter 14 . 11/5/2008
Love the story! I'm glad that you aren't discontinuing it, that would really suck. Is this going to be a Raito/L pairing or is it just in friendship? That would be awkward, a human and a shinigami together but I love Raito/L pairings. I hope you update soon! It's been almost a year!
Hiroko chapter 14 . 10/9/2008
Great story! I love reading stories where Light becomes a Shinigami and in this story he becomes L's Shinigami! How did he die anyway? Did Ryuk kill him or was it just an accident that there was a bulet in the gun? I can't wait until everyone finds out that Light became a Shinigami.