Reviews for Must Be Fate
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is an interesting insight into Will's mind. (I'm only on the fourth episode of "Traveler," so please excuse my mistake if Will's name changes in later eps.) I like your thoughts on Will's behavior, how he can't blame fate for whatever is about to befall his friends. Nice work!
Macex chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Sniff, this was heartbreaking. It was sad to see Will questioning everything while knowing what was going to happen. It shows why he ended up not going along with the plan.
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I love this tv series! I can't believe it finished!

Great job.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Not bad for writing it after only a few episodes. I liked the "must be fate" repitition. Nice job.

~Red
TheRedRidingHood chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
wicked, short and sweet, loved it.

Im a newbie to Traveler, i'm in the UK and Bit Torrent'd it all yesterday, stayed up all night watching it its that damn good!DO you know if there's any more Traveler fic?

Im gonna add some of my own soon, but is there more about?

toodles, Noodles.

xx
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Thank you for the insight into Will. It was fantastic! Great story! Any chance you'll try your hand at another Traveler fic? I'd love to read more of your writing. BTW, if you haven't seen this site it's trying to save Traveler and is really well put together
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Score! We definately need more Traveler fics.

I really liked this - Will is my favorite, so it was nice to see his POV.
Suvivor-Chick chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
yay Traveler fics write more soon
WildCat327 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Nice story and well written. I'm glad to see some Traveler stories on here. Will's thoughts seemed in character for what we know of him. You should continue it. Maybe go on to explain what he was thinking on the day of the bombing or something like that.