Reviews for Smaointe
jfg207 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Were you grieving when you wrote this story or the one Logan was so sad in? These two story has my heart breaking in two. Sorry, I had to say it, but damn, those words, your words thrust a knife and twist it around through my heart.
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That was so wonderful. And so horrible. It was perfectly emotional and captured the moment exactly the way it would have been. And you're right, you are a gifted imagerer (I don't think that's a real word (lol)- gifted at imagery?). I really enjoyed your fic.
aurora chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
aw this story is beautiful! pure brilliance. I'ts nice to find such a great story every now and then, so thanks :)

keep up the good work!
jobybeans chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Thank you for sharing this, its brilliant and also for usong Irish. I'm Irish and its not very often i see my native tongue used in a fic.
Kara chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Beautiful beautiful fic. I'm so glad to see you writing again. :) This was an incredible tag to the finale, and I loved the Gaelic twist. Very awesomely done.
Carolyn chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Your writing is so beauftiful and elegant. You are truly one of the best! This is a wonderful tribute to Zack and his sacrifice. I hope you will return soon with more wonderful fics. I'll read and love anything you write!
Alexa5 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
That was a beautiful piece of work. Sad but sweet. It almost made me cry. Very well-written and eloquent. Please write more!
Kazzy chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
I liked this. And you used Enya. :o)
Creative3101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
I love it!
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Truly beautiful. Welcome back. Someone once mentioned to me that there were precious few really good fic writers out there. I think you definitely qualify as one of them. A lovely moving piece.
a fan chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
It is wonderful reading something from you again. As always your imagery was beautiful, ethereal, peaceful. Words flow like sweet nectar from your pen. I love the idea that Max could feel at peace with Zack's gift to her. Beautiful work as always.
Artemis3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2001