Reviews for Woes of a Potions Master
alizeta chapter 1 . 1/9
Just wonderful as all you write, fantastic. You speak about about marriage as if you were married yourself, you are very mature, I like what you write. I usually don't read SS/HG fics but yours are juste great. Your vision of Ginny is very interesting, and sounds quite realistic.
trashyreader chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
My favorite fanfic ever. Snapelets? Bloody brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
that was extremely enjoyable to read, excellent ending, great job :D
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I...have no words. Too much awesome. I'm so glad Ginny got her happiness, too! Just a quick note: "lower the moral" should be "lower the morale". :)
Dominican Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hottest. Thing. I've ever. Read.
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Snaplets, LOL! Although I find the other impersonations much funnier, I'd love to see the Hall filled with little Albus', Trelawney and others, especially Filch! LMAO! Too funny, wonderful story!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 3/17/2012

LOVE SEVERUS IN HERE

GREAT LAUGH AS WELL

THANKS !
Colorarchet chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh my god! You are an amazing author. This story was pure genuis! Keep writing these kinds of stories,please!
Ayriannah chapter 1 . 12/21/2010

that was evilly snarky adoorableness with a hint of hilarity. this...makes me happy. Snarktastic snarkness..
tenayah chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
omg where the hell do i start...THAT WAS FUCKING GREAT! where the hell did you get the idea of the doll that was so cool and ginny with all those hot smexy guys shit! only a description and well i betta stop there. the Snapelets was a great idea to get hermione into shit. i'm going to say this because i mean it I LOVE YOU AND UR STORY!

p.s im not lesso

p.s.s bondage is awsome and there needs to be more fanfictions in that.

p.s.s.s this is the longest review i have ever done
Katie Lady 8 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Snapelets? Friggin awesome! Great Story ... like the bondage! ;)
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Excellent
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Bwahaahhahaahahahaahaa GROVIE! I liked it so much! The copycats scene made me laugh out loud! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It reminded me one day in college when I was "performing" like one of our most hated professors...and she was right behind me...and nobody told me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Great story!

Take care!

Rocio.
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Great story!

I thought the characters or both Hermionie and Severus were really well developed and protrayed really realistically. You story was smooth. The idea different from anything I have ever read.

All around a really good story. :)

The M part was really good too, great job. Perfect song choice too.