Reviews for Woes of a Potions Master
this was exceptional, one of the best fan fics I have read
Hi chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
WHOA. THIS. IS. AWESOME.
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I laughed my head of at the snape impersonators, absolutely hilarious I could just picture them. It was nice to see hermione and severus already in a established relationship. I really do miss your writings, you are what for me gave severus a voice. You are greatly missed by more than just me I'm sure.
asma4life chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I really admire your style and muse so much. And this fic is my fav of all! Esp. The snapelets and the way Severus handled them was precious. The resulting mayhem to the twins' draught was simply superb. Brilliant!

And the humour is outstanding. But the best part is the way you weaved the seriousnessof the situation and the characters' emotions so beautifully amidst all the jokes, bedlam and sensuality. The dialogues there are so strong and true. They drive to our heart directly.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I just discovered you and I've become so obsessed with your hgss ff. I LOVE YOU. And I love how you're hilarious and sexy at the same time. I love reading these. So, so good. Tbh you need to write a book. I'd buy everything you write. You're amazing.
alizeta chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Just wonderful as all you write, fantastic. You speak about about marriage as if you were married yourself, you are very mature, I like what you write. I usually don't read SS/HG fics but yours are juste great. Your vision of Ginny is very interesting, and sounds quite realistic.
trashyreader chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
My favorite fanfic ever. Snapelets? Bloody brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
that was extremely enjoyable to read, excellent ending, great job :D
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I...have no words. Too much awesome. I'm so glad Ginny got her happiness, too! Just a quick note: "lower the moral" should be "lower the morale". :)
Dominican Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hottest. Thing. I've ever. Read.
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Snaplets, LOL! Although I find the other impersonations much funnier, I'd love to see the Hall filled with little Albus', Trelawney and others, especially Filch! LMAO! Too funny, wonderful story!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 3/17/2012

LOVE SEVERUS IN HERE

GREAT LAUGH AS WELL

THANKS !
Colorarchet chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh my god! You are an amazing author. This story was pure genuis! Keep writing these kinds of stories,please!