Reviews for Lust
Treeni chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
A www I love this :)
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Well, let me start by saying that I’ve never played the game, so if nothing makes sense, that’s why. . . Love the Cat with the accent, makes me all warm inside. Their interaction was snarky and seemed natural. Loved the “I’m no’ a kitten lass, I’m a cat.”
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Ah yes superb. Excellent.
fookykitty chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
OOH! I like this story! Please continue!
Chris chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
LMAO! Brilliant, absolutely marvelous! If this is supposed to be continued please do!
Twilight Wishman chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
That was f'ing awesome! I was just playing Alice a minute ago and I was at the waterfall in the game I started yesterday and I decided to try and find a fanfiction, and I thought it was hilarious that I found your story and it just happened to be about the same spot. Ok... Maybe it wasn't THAT funny but anyways awesome story, I agree about the whole hint of flirtation thing.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
you SEVERELY need to write more. more sexy Chesire-human kissing Alice ness-stuff
Troll chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Very good and creepy, write more.
SerenityJagan11 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This is a great story its Beautifully worded you could write book!
Sforza chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Aw..._
And don't think it's sick, I love Cheshire/Alice romance, and so do a lot of others. It's said that Lewis Carroll fashioned Cheshire after himself, and there's good solid evidence he loved Alice. SO there.
Good story, please continue, unless it's meant to be a one-shot?
Gwenevere Knightley chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Very inspiring! I love it!
Denial chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
After all the bloody times I fell off that stupid waterfall in the game, if something like this had occured I probably wouldn't have sworn so much at the screen. Awsome story! You got Alice done perfectly.
yuta chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Thsi is what I was exactly looking for! Im al thimbs up fro alice/chesire fanfiction! b_d

Knwo where can i fidn more? maybe another vignette?
Cheshire Cat3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Great. Nicely written. A bit confusing in first-person; third-person, but overall, the story was great.
superherogirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
That was cute, I liked it. Unexpected, but that's never a bad thing.