Reviews for If You are Reading this
8 Navy Roses chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
*crying* That was beautiful. I was actally singing the note the Kim and Ron had writen and thats when I started to cry. That is a really beautiful fan story.I really like the song 'if your reading this'
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Not bad. The family and friends of the deceased did not seem as emotional as I would think they would be, but nonetheless, this one-shot was well done.
nigeltje chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
very good i almost cried
Willowed Moon chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
wow, that was really good. sad like crazy but really good.
AangKatara777 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
wow, i didn't think i'd cry, but there is now a lump in my throat and i can't talk, good story...yet sad
MirrorCat21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aw...you made me cry! That was sweet though.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Captain,

This story is so... right. It seems a fitting end for Team Possible, if the day ever came, that they would cut the rope themselves so that someone else could go on. If there is one thing I have learned in life, it is that a death chosen for the right reasons is never untimely. It is what we each would expect of souls like Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable.

A moment of silence, for fallen heroes, known and unknown.

Sword raised to brow, in customary salute.

Thomas
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Captain:

There is a reason that I and a number of writers here look up to here.

This story proves that reason sir.

You have a number of things here that work so well. And I can picture them in my mind so very clearly. Kim and Ron leaving final words for those left behind, giving the last gift to give when the need came.

The whole story pulls at the heart. But it's the statue at the end, of them as Teens and again as when they first meet. That Capt, is where you rip it out.

Well done Sir.

Very well Done.

Good luck on the fannies.

Star-Eva01
djenson2493 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I hate death fics, but I make an exception for yours. They are done quite well, I don't weep often, but yours do wet my eyes from time to time.
xHappyButton chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I new I heard a song like that that before! I'm really not all about the dying thing but in the story i''m writing Ron's dad dies so I bear no grudge for making my two fav cartoon characters die. I thought it was nice to have it strech over a year that way we could see how the world coped with the loss. XD
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Despite not being a storyline that I'm used to nor totally comfortable with, this was a good story if not heart-wrenching. Definitely worth reading.
CastaS chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
great one, i enjoyed reading it.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Arg.

You shameless sentimentalist

This talent you have of squeezing our hearts like this.

You give us the shivers with "A Box Of Cuddlebudies", and you put a lump in our throats (or at least mine)

speaking seriously, my brother, I bless God for a spirit such as yours, so full of the unspoint childlike wonder. Your camera and your pen-may they always serve you well
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
While I do agree that this is not the story that I would normally go out of my way to read, I felt that it was something that I should comment on. This is a very real aspect of the trade that Kim and Ron both go and do, and it is to both their skill, faith, and more than a little luck that they both are able to come back from every mission without being burned out, hurt physically, or worse. Thank you for the courage of writing this peice and showing us all just what "Team Possible" means for us all.
TheOneSethCohen chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow Captain

every sad, it sent chills down my spine at some parts.

good story though I loved it!

TheOneSethCohen