Reviews for Mots Dans L'eau
Anya chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
this is really good. when i first saw the chapter name "breathless" i was like aw crap this is where zexion dies XD haha
PencilsLovePaper chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
I loved it I loved it I loved it!

I say you should work on some original characters, because your writing style is magnificent!

I can see demyx lying on the ground panting, I can hear zexions sighs.

I can only hope that you become an author, and I hope with all my might.
thecupcakeimp chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Oh these are positively lovely! Breathtaking. So very expressive- I love it.
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Just wanted to say that I think it's creative the ways you've avoided using conversation. I enjoyed it!
Lady Wonderful chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
It's lovely. And wonderfully written. It's full of sweet little touches that make it so much more realistic. x3
TheLadyandTheBeast chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
...Amazing. You're amazing. Your stories are so bittersweet...I love them. :3
foolishpride chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
-wibble-

Gah. I love this so much.
dolly-dear chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
How depressing it is to have you quit your other stories. Oh well, I do love your writing, so I will stick with you, if only to see if you update the other ones.. And, while Zexion/Demyx has never been my favorite pairing, maybe I can start to enjoy it.

-Dolly Dear, formerly known as Darkblade Wielder.
Lil Tanuki chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Beautifully written, I can see everything going on in my head so perfectly. I loved the opening and ending lines for each chapter, good job.

-Tanuki
1066716 chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
My goodness...I. I can't tell if this is happy, or sad, or some combination of both; the desperation Demyx feels, the needing someone to be there, someone to hold him, someone to do /anything/...the way Zexion knows that all he has to do is say those words, and Demyx will agree to the world...it's heartwrenching, and beautiful, and horribly sad.

And the fireflies. All anyone has to do is even /mention/ fireflies and I'll fall into a puddle at their feet. Especially when it's Zemyx and fireflies. So you get kudos on top of kudos for that: for writing something so beautiful, sad and happy and heartbreaking, and - on top of that - hitting all the small things I love to see in a fic. Like present tense. Oh, I adore present tense. Especially when it's written well, and dear, you've written this MORE than well. Absolutely amazing job.
SharpiesInAGayRainbow chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Amazing, really. A great style, and your use of the third person is far superior to most other authors I've seen. May not be my cup-of-tea-pairing, but damn, the writing makes it damn close.

Thanks :D
Cowriter JAI chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Aw I love it! You have to continue! XD
LiteraryMirage chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
I think you did a wonderful job expressing how Demyx feels like the odd man out, and the internal pain of being forced to be something he's not. Lovely work!
The BirdFox Hybrid Productions chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
ghagiehutaiguaflgvadoifgad

-love-

it's six thirty in the morning, otherwise I'd say more. heh.
ShadowAili chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Oh, this is lovely. The way you pull together all these words and thoughts is simply /beautiful/. Just, Demyx's pain, and how Zexion knows how to take it away, to make him put it aside and stay . . . . it's so beautiful. And the last line was amazing. Loved it, very much.