Reviews for Teachers and their Students
AngryWriting101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Shikamaru and Asuma? Shikamaru really does get shipped with everyone!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I skimmed the other two. Loved this one more.
JustAwesomeIX chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Great job. I honestly didn't mind the HiaNeji, though that's just because I'm the type of person who loves the angst in it. The KakaNeji is great too. Though to me, the best teacher student relationship is MadaIta. Forever.
SellToMySoulXx chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Loved it so much
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
i loved this story alot! dont really know why but it interested me more.
appletree98 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Cool stories. I like them they are different. Can't wait to see what others you think of.
nurdgurl714 chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
That was HOT! Incredible story !
nurdgurl714 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
The Neji-Hiashi thing didn't weird me out, is that bad?
DemonsCryBlood chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I absolutly LOOOVE AsumaxShikamaru~! It's my student\teacher DRUGGG. Shikamaru's so kawaii x3~~ chuu

This is VERY well written, although I do find it kind of uncharistic when Shikamaru said 'teach me' He seems to be someone who'd be much more suddle and less sexual xD. I looovee this~~~

Thanks so much for writing! :]
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
aww i liked this chapter, neji is the greatest in the world! and him with kakashi is unstoppable~!
AngelsInWasteland chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I am a such a bad girl. I absolutly LOVE the student/teacher pairings. They just have so much drama and for some reason to me they're so...sexy. Okay sorry. You didn't need nor want to know that. My bad. Anywho awesome story and I can't wait for the other chapters. Are you gonna do KakaNaru? Or SasoriDeidara? Cause I think they're student and teacher. I'm not sure.
nenekaguya chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
kawaii! but... the most important teacherxstudent pair isnt there... GAIxLEE! (
akatsuki-concubine chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I got got a Hianeji too. It's called slavery and it's much harsher but please tell me how you like it. ( warning it is many shouta)
DeadUserUserCTRLALTDEL chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Great story, also can you do a TusandaSakuraShizune? Please puppy dog eyes.
GoldxSilence chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
lol i love it keep it up!