Reviews for Do You Still Want to Die?
loveorpain chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
aww that cant be the end
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
so sweet...sequel plz
DeeDark chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hello, I just came across you story and love it. I wish that this was more than just a one-shot. If you wrote a sequel I would definitely love to read it. So, I hope that you consider writing more )
Plucky Lion chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow, loved this sory so much.

Please, please, please write a sequal.
pallis chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
that was beautiful, although rather sad. But maybe stories like that dont need a happy ending in a general sence...

Anywy, I loved it and I hope youre keeping up that amazing work!
FreeBorn chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
-dies happily-

MY GOD YOU ARE AMAZINGLY AMAZING D:

Seriously... this was beyond fantastical x_x

The way you write Riddick is perfect, and I love that you could tell there wasn't something between the two of them, and they didn't have to be affectionate, or even civil for you to be able to tell. I'm really hoping that you've written more Pitch Black/Riddick stuff, since I'm going to check your user page out right now xDD
britta's got swagger chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I have to say that this is possibly the best Riddick fanfic I've ever read. You kept true to Riddick throughout, yet still somehow managed to show a soft side without going out of character. Not to mention you had an awesome female character there. You brought the story full circle. And it wasn't fifty bajillion chapters long!

I bow down to your greatness and hope to be able to read more in the future!
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This is a great story!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I just couldn't stop reading...this story had me from the first sentence...keep writing wonderful stories like this one
Shawny.a chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
that was SUCH a good story. it truely was amazing. i LOVED it!
opah chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Good story, very gripping :) The only nit I have is the typos - they can be distracting :( Sure hope to read some more of your stories(spellchecked and beta'd, LOL)

opah
thewhitechickoj chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I loved this! Great job, really.
redplanetes chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
F**king. B. Awesome.

'...with the curved night in his hand.'

I do believe that is one of the loveliest phrases I've ever read. Not that 'lovely' is a word I usually associate with Riddick, but hey...

You're very talented and the muse is with you.
Ri chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Really,really liked this story

Any chance of another
Death's Obsession chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That was a wonderful short story. You really should write more Riddick fics, I'd be more than interested to read them. Great job.

Jess