Reviews for Synthetic Ecstasy
sevenash007 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I like this story very much. Could I translate it into Chinese and publish on my private blog? I promise not use it in commercial purpose. I would be really appreciate for the reply...
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh my god this was beautiful!

Like... woah. Over the course of... 5? minutes I've fallen in love with this pairing.

It... fits in my mind.. i can't really explain why.. ah well weird is as weird does.

I wasn't a shipper before.. I definitely am now.

I loved this piece!

Animelover
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love this :)
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
It's so beautiful!
kinmik chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i love the way you depict the relationship these two have; they seem to have the most unique chemistry between them that just works. the imagery is wonderful too! keep it up!
kinatsurune chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That was beautiful. I could really feel the love and tension between them, and I could practically feel Barricade's painful longing myself, you wrote it so well. Great job!
Nova chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
H-O-T
Dragolover1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh so good! Please tell me there's more. Barricade's right. Everyone has their vices. Mine is the mind-altering substance called 'Bumblebee/Barricade' fanfiction! Please! Must have more! Give me more!
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
*sniff* poor barricade :/... this was awesome, all the feelings - and the pairing fits so well :)

please more ?

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ...
Shadowed Chaos chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
* drools and hands one CadeBee pairing plushie over and a mountion of cookies. * m.. yummie. i hope to see more of this pairing from you, like, maybe set after the movie. XD
KaindeAmedha419 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow! That was so sensual I couldn't peel my eyes off the screen long enough to blink! It was exceptionally well-written and I am in love with this little piece... Love! I wouldn't mind seeing more of this pairing.
Reality Obscured chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Nice. You have a way with words in this one.
Empress Satori chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Ok, this was so damn good. I loved the detail and descriptiveness you put into the work and it was just so amazing. I loved the relationship the two had together... they know it's forbidden now since they're enemies, but they still only belong to each other. They are each others' weakness. I loved it!

MardiGrasMaven
Sothe chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
good story
the-real-mo chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Really liked this, it was touching. And I love the pairing too :)