Reviews for Anesthetized
Dannypool chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
If you say girls don't fart and if they did it would smell like rainbows and sunshine, you obviously aren't a girl and have never met a girl.
Just saying.
RavenSerendipity chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Awwww maaaaan! Another one! Where's the rest?
Paradox.Peddler chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Another good story with an interesting premise - far more inspired than your average "the Beast is out of control" story. I think my favorite part is how you've organized and written the emotions/aspects of Raven in an understandable manner.
talyy chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
So far im loving this story, well I think I like all of your stories, I keep pressing 'favorite' and 'follow' to almost every one I have read so far haha. But I am really curious as to where this story is going and I absolutely love how all of Raven's emotions and aspects interact. Its also not overflowing with unexplored sexual tension and denial as the typical Bbrae fanfic usually is, but wait, what am I saying? I am unabashedly a sucker for those too,haha. But because it has a subtle and progressive amount of each, it has a certain charm. Anyways, great fic and I hope you finish it someday because its a little too good not to be finished,you know. I'll go back to thoroughly browsing your whole account.
ShadowMaster chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Please come back and finish your stories. They are great.
TheRagingRussian chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Nicely done. I did not expect that to happen.
TheRagingRussian chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Well that escalated
Caprichoso chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
I know I'm guilty of the same, but I can't tell you how depressing it is that this story's been abandoned.

You're one of the best Nevermore writers out there, so to see such a great use of it left to lie fallow is painful. It's a credit to you as an author that this sucks so much, really; with most authors, I'd click away without so much as a review.

Hope this review finds you well.
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
So...Are you going to have ANOTHER two year absence?
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Continue please. I just hate it when there's a good story and no one finishes it.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Excellent story so far. The interview tapes are cool, and the idea is interesting. One thing, Beastboy would not be charged with murder, with his hero status, his official "police status" and the fact that he killed someone who displayed "intent to harm/kill" he would get off free. So, he wouldn't be charged, and if he was, it wouldn't stick. That's the only thing so far I can see that mayhaps be a bit "wrong" with the fic. Good work, keep writing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Nevermore! Happy is made of pure adorable.
bubbajack chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
Yeah right. If Raven didn't fart and blame it on Silkie then I'm from the future. Loved this it was funny! Plus it looks like the Beast is up to something which means trouble probably. Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Damn Raven doesn't get mad (That's Rages job)... She gets even! This chap made me lol so hard with Robin missing his pats at the end! Great job Rabula!
bubbajack chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
This is gonna be fun! For some reason I picture BB getting close to Rage. I dunno why though, Maybe cause of how you set this chapter up? But anywho nice job loved the chap with its little bit of comedy in it! Good job!