Reviews for Anesthetized
Lambbaby chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
So I gotta ask you...how long did it take you to finish Harry Potter? Cause I know I didn't put the damn book down for a whole 16 hours.

Secondly I want to say how much I like the premise of this story. I like it when people show the other side of Beast Boy, the side that's not all sunshine and jokes. Its nice to see his darker side and see what it is that sets him off. The Raven and Bb romance is just an added bonus.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
well, i can't really say much. the chap's good, i like the chap, don't get me wrong, but it's not all that cheery. it just doesn't get me to that happy-floaty place...

i have a happy-floaty place. go figure.

the only part that got me even partially to my HFP was the insinuation thing between rae-rae and good ol' star.

so, i will have to make random conjectures on how rae will save beast boy.

conjecture one: she tames the beast. this will probably require something in the way of squeaky toy and words like: heel, down, and good boy. maybe fetch.

i'll save my other conjectures for some other time...

oh yeah, keep up the good work! 'sall good.
TDG3RD chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Another excellent chapter. I especially liked the Raven/Cyborg interaction and their reactions to Beast Boy's imprisonment. Particularly Cyborg, the emotion coming from him really made you feel for the poor guy.

Until next time.
Raven's Secret chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
wow. i love how you did this, with the interogation form thing and everything. all i ask is, what the crap is that creature he turned into? lol
magisterquinn chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Very nice story you have here, sir. Interesting, some would sayd extreme, take on the Beast. I don't have a problem with him killing a person since it's a line of think the cartoon Titans have never come across. It'd be interesting to see how they're each reacting.

But, and this isn't neccessarily a bad 'but', the way you're writing this is really... calculated? Unemotional or distant. Like a series of fact strung together, very Robin-esque. I like the layout you've given it with the transcript and I could visualize it a lot, it's just not evoking anything.

Anyway I still like it. Question, will it only be three chapters in honour of Rice Krispies or what?

magisterquinn
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
As for most cases time will tell.

Fascinating.
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Whoa, what a way to start off the story. Beast Boy killing Johnny Rancid... at the most, I expected to Rancid to get seriously injured, but not that. The muzzle bit at the beginning was definitely disturbing... I could only imagine how Cyborg felt.

Until next chapter.
Max927 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
What?... Beast Boy a killa'? Wow, I like it... Yup another great story my friend. I can see that your almost done on Litany, and now you've caught my interest with another great story. Anyways, I like where it's heading. Keep it up, I'll be reading my friend. Max.
Sitting on the Event Horizon chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Pardon me but I like to put my two cents here in reviewing this great story.

Actually, the Beast Within is just anyone's primal instincts on overdrive. I mean, our basic instinct is usally fight or flight.

While we are in fight mode, we sometimes go overboard and just do something we regret for the rest of our lives. This is what had happened with Beast Boy here.

What I do hope right now is that Gar be able to control the Beast or risk being controlled by it.
Raven'sDarkSide chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
a little confused but i like it! the Beast always reminded me about me and my creatures. wild, feral,powerful, dont mess with us! write more. p.s. johnny deserved it D
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
you, my friend, are a sick man.

...

the day you find a cure is the day i mourn the loss of beauty indescribable.

of course, the Beast can morph now. i always figured the thing was the prime in combat evolution. now it really is at its maximum potential. scary thought. the critter's really territorial, eh?

but still, killing? i'm sure the fluff ball wouldn't just kill. i mean, it didn't exactly kill adonis, the freakin' moron (you don't hit on super-heroines, just bloody dumb...). 'sides, i think the hair ball'd just rough rancid up a bit (coughalotcough), not kill him.

...

okay, so killing him makes it more dramatic. i could go with that. but again with the killing... he always kills. couldn't he just maim him a little? just a nibble on his arm- or leg. why not mutilation? the beast always has to kill... (grumble)

and yes, despite the whining, i want more. i get the feeling that i should be ashamed, but i am, to be honest, not.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Wow, poor Beast boy. I always feels sorry for him when it comes to the Beast inside of him. Though the Beast causes Beast boy problems when it comes to his animal instincts, which leads to murder, I always seem to like the Beast. It's probably because out of everyone, Raven was the one he didn't attack D XD. I love fanfics dealing with Beastboy/Beast/Raven. Doing it great so far, too cliche to say, but can't wait for the next chapter! _
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11