Reviews for Anesthetized
bubbajack chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Raven... sent Beast Boy...into her head? Umm is that wise? Don't get me wrong I think the idea is totally cool but while he's in there he could totally mess with her head! Literally! I gotta see how this turns out! Great chapter.
bubbajack chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
SWEET! BB is turning into Pokemon! Damn just imagine if he gets a handel on this he would be so BOSS! Loved the chap. That Santos guy was cool.
bubbajack chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
So BB's gone insane sorta? Ok now I KNOW this is gonna be good! Plus Raven's his only hope which makes this even better for me! Loved the chap you could cut the angst with a knife!
bubbajack chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Nice first chap! Loved Beast related fics so I'm going to enjoy this I'm sure. Keep up the good work!

-Bubbajack out!
Mountainsage72 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Do you plan on ever updating this again? 'cause I quite like it.
Mountainsage72 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
It actually made SENSE when you woke up? Wow, that IS impressive. philosophical discussions with myself are fairly common, but in the light of day, they are without exception rather... "mad as a hatter" is the expression that comes to mind.
kibeth13 chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
first of all. great story. I've been reading it and re-reading it for a long time now. but i wanted to ask. on a scale of 1 to 6 feet under. how dead is this story?
EmilyJoy chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
oooh nice use of Old English to refer to the dragon
Raina Darlig chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
That was AWESOME!

I enjoyed the fart joke.

Please continue!
Religion0 chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Hilarious as this is, you might want to consider updating this before you end up with another two year absence. Although saying you've been an active writer as of late would likely be a horrific lie.

Rather sad, actually, as you are one of the very good ones.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Good. Very good foreshadowing.

One hopes that one of the "things to come" is the next chapter. I didn't realize until too late (i.e.: I'd already started reading, and got hooked) that this story wasn't complete. My bad.

I'm not sorry I gave it Favorite status, though. It deserves that.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
... and Laughed Out Loud several times during this one!

"the proud owner of Robin's pants." How great is that?

Darn good thing they can't hurt each other.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Heh. "If you're dumbe enough to pull Rude's finger ..."

I grinned through most of this chapter. Priceless! Love what you've done with the Emotions/Aspects.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Perfect. Perfect solution.

Loved their argument. "Why not?" "Because."

But there is more? This seemed like a decent place to end the story. Ah! But the conflict is not resolved!

Pressing on ...
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Yes! No limits! THIS is the Beast Boy that could be!

I have used this same concept - that he could take on other, more fanciful forms - in my own Titans story, and found it very much to my liking.

Good work. Really good.

Definitely adding to Favorites.
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »