Reviews for Anesthetized
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Starfire is a lot smarter than she usually lets on, that much is clear.

Let's hope Raven can get into BB's head far enough to straighten things out.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Okay, just peeked ahead at the next chapter. I like this "Interview" format you have going. Excellent presentation of the basic conflict while developing the characters' traits and not being overly wordy. This is shaping up to be a Favorite already.
Mengsk chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Yeah. That scene break thing happened to me to.
Mengsk chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Raven's mind. Completely changes the parametres of the story. No more tape for a start.

Not sure I like this jump storywise but - man is this funny!

That's another thing! This started out a tragedy! BB murderer, but I'm laughing my head off! Pick a theme!
Mengsk chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
This Pokemon plan is equal part clever and utter cheese.

Though I (surprisingly) have no problem with the dragon. Raven's very existance suggests they exist as well.
Mengsk chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I am so glad you kept up the interviews because they are awesome. Not sure how I feel about the beast being able to transform. It makes sense. I guess. It does suggest a presense of mind though. Which kind of makes it less cool.

What is it's objective? Get out of the cage certainly, but why does it keep coming back if Raven is safe? Where is it trying to go?
Mengsk chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Is Starfire with you?

That may be the greatest save of all time.

But for killing Rancid... Well, I was going to say BB's seen Raven hit worse before but - no one likes Rancid. Complaint withdrawn.
Electric Plum chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Loved it! I can't wait to read more! -EP
Somewhere In Time chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
I think this is an excellent story, and I relished reading all the chapters that are here so far. It is serious, yet made me laugh at places at the same time.
AWordToTheNot-So-Wise chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
This story is completely ingenious! I love how you took a popular concept and completely refurbished it (Thank You!). The only critiscism I have is that I wish your chapters had more length to them (Sorry can't help it I read too much). Other than that your work of art is a gem. I eagerly, but also patiently, mind you, await your next installment.

P.S. Please don't neglect "Visions of an Apocolypse" either, thank you.
Menamebephil chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Dogs. Cats. Living together. Mass hysteria. You get the idea.

Also Beelzebub would like to discuss with you the sudden increase in his heating bill.

Bigguido chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
wicked story keep going want too see what is going to happen.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
I was scrolling through the first page of stories when I came across your update and involuntarily shouted "Hell yeah!" in response. Now everyone sitting around me is giving we weird looks, but that's's worth it. Anyway, onto your update!

I enjoyed this installment quite a bit. The opening sequence was really funny. As I played it out in my mind, it was doubly so. I could imagine the whole scene playing out and couldnt help but smiling. It clearly goes to show that Beast Boy's affect on Nevermore is quite substantial. Though he (fortunately) isn't doing anything altogether negative in any way, he does have an impact merely by interacting with Raven's emotional aspects.

I also liked how you addressed Raven's emotions as being "sentient batteries." THAT was cool. Most people tend to assume that Raven's emotions know everything that Raven herself dows, when clearly that is not always the case. They may know when they ar ebeing used, but the don;t necesarily know the reasoning behind it, which is rather intriguing. To me, this concept makes a lot of sense. After all, if her emotions knew everything that was going on, there would be no need for emotional turmoil, as every sentiment would be on the same page. It's a new twist, and I like it.

Anyway, magnificent job as usual. While I haven't been waiting two years for the update as some people have been, I will say that I enjoyed it immensely nonethless. There is just something about your writing style that I find really makes your stories incredibly readable. Fantastic work! Hope to see another update soon!
Denalien chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Aww that was sweet :3

Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
LOL! xD Well even if Raven didn't "fart" whatever subconscious response was triggered was quite hilarious judging from the reactions of those mentioned.

And with Beast Boy in Raven's innermost mental sanctum the hilarious situations are only going to increase in frequency.

162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »