Reviews for Anesthetized
Lambbaby chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
People like you make me feel sucky. You go away for two years, come back and just hop right back on the awesome story train and pump out a fun chapter like it's nothing. You guys all suck.

(There's a compliement in there .I promise.)

Anyway I like this.I'm sure you've heard this like 8 million times from me and will be sick of it by the time you end this it's true. You're good and this story is progressing nicely.

The fart joke was perfect cause I'm a 12 year old under all this girly-ness and really Raven did tell him that if he pulled Rude's finger he deserved the consquences even if they included ending up mostly murdered.

The over-use or unexpected use of Timid is a nice mention. I'm thinking I know why Timid is used more often than not but I'm keeping all thoughts to myself until I'm sure.

And yes, Raven does think pointy ears are are fangs and the fuzzy green boys who wear them.

Now I'm not sure what happened that you needed a two-year hiatus cause I know for a fact real-life can kill all creative urges, and really I can't throw stones cause have you seen how often I update? But I enjoy your work and hope (fingers crossed) that I see more from you before 2012.
hydroknight01 chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Ooh... something's getting funky in there now, huh? And of all of them, Timid is the first to notice... Things are on the shakeup in Nevermore, and I for one am liking where this could go.

Nice to see you getting back to this one after so long - two years, and you're back at it like you never missed a beat. It's almost like you never went on haitus.

Keep up the awesome work, and keep them chapters coming... in your own time, of course...

hydroknight01
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
This entire story so far does seem like a great one, as I have read mostly all of the chapters so far.

However I must ask of something, is this story a bit of a romance story as well since Beast boy is within Raven's mind and that she's doing it because she cares about him and may have feelings for him beyond friendship if possible ?

Because if so, then it would make this story seem a little bit more interesting. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline idea. ;)
Belladonna Kyle chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Of course Demon girls don't fart, what on earth gave you an other inclination? Lol. Very cute, rather adorable but in a subtle way
TheSilverWarrior chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Welcome back! *does the Happy Dance*

Anyhow, wonderful chapter. Can't wait for the next one! Things are certainly picking up, even if it's not action-wise.

And for the record, I loved the beginning with your not-fart joke. Brilliant. XD
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
I liked the fart joke that you didn't make. It would have been a riot if you did make it. I knew Beast Boy would pull Rude's finger at some point. The fans in the common room was a nice touch. I'm older than dirt and I still crack up at such things.
CalliopeMused chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
"Author's Note: Girls don't fart, not even demon girls, and if they did it would smell like rainbows and sunshine. So no, I did not break a two-year absence with a fart joke. Obviously."

And shame on anyone involved for coming to such a conclusion, because Raven's Rage (I realized after I typed it that I would actually need to capitalize that) will surely be upon them. I'm sure I won't make any perceived slights to Nightwing-Richard's manliness in my first chapter back with Filt.

I will, however, keep in the chapter a remark from Beast Boy regarding pants, when there is an imminent shortage in view.

I think only approximately a third of the chapter was devoted to incidents related to the massive misconception shared by a great proportion of your readers. I really have no idea what's wrong with them. The point about Timid and BB was very interesting, and the Knowledge/Wisdom divide is always fun to explore. (The intelligence/wisdom markers in Dungeons and Dragons make it easier, and therefore less fun. In other news, I've been forever banned from playing a high-intelligence character after demonstrating just what kind of things I know that fall under intelligence. "Relative ease of removing various types of subcutaneous tissue" applies.)

Hopefully there aren't further two-year absences. I have no idea where you'd need to go next to hold to this standard (I refuse to use the pun, but I imagine that you'd want the honors-"coming back with a bang" is entirely too terrible, but now you've got me thinking of them), but imagine you'd have to go all the way to "sugar and spice and everything nice", and even then Raven would probably let Rage at you until you were mostly dead. (Mostly murdered may be an instantaneous affair, but mostly dead gives Rage more flexibility in the timeline, if she can be patient.)

Good luck to any review-stalkers following when I review. They have references to another fic, a Princess Bride ref, and knowledge gained only in a cadaver lab.
origin of summoners chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
hope you update this is a good story
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Fantastic job with this story thus far! I have to admit that this story threw me for a loop; I was not expecting Raven to take Beast Boy to Nevermore as she did, but it is proving to be a rather amusing decision. You did a fantastic job of keeping all of the characters (and all of the aspects of Raven's mind) in character; many writers have tried to pull that off only to fail. Being a huge Beast Boy fan myself, I have to give you credit for portraying him as he deserves to be portrayed. Too many people write his character as a bumbling idiot or a unrepentant jokester, but you have done a much better job of depicting him as he ought to be. Kudos. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Now THAT is a fantastic opening chapter if I do say so myself. I particularly enjoyed the way you opened it...interrogation style. Not many people could have pulled that off, nor could they have worked it in quite as well as you managed to. Also, I like where you are going with the plot, which is quite engrossing so far.

Finally, I must add that I agree with your opinions regarding Beast Boy. So many writers assume that he is dumb when nothing could be farther from the truth (Season Five, in my opinion is a testimonial to this.) So many people assume he is a simpleton, but I don't think they look far enough into his character to see beyond what's on the surface. Truth is, He's complicated...

I will read more soon! Great Story so far...Semper Fi.
Known Unknown chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Is this the end, or has this fallen by the wayside in favor of other projects? Whichever the case, it's a very good story, yet another one of your great innovative ideas. If this isn't the end, I hope you'll take this story back up someday, I'd love to see how it ends.
Xx Falcon's Eye xX chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
this is really great! i love this story, please update soon!
bbfan77 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
well that's an interesting ending...

it's happy, and yet sad since Beast Boy is contained inside Raven's mind... heh...

brilliant story It's really weird tho.. the beginning was very depressing, and oddly enough, I found myself laughing at the end... xD

Sincerely - Dora Dorothea
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Ah, Pokemon. Even at age 18 I still like that franchise, or is that not much of a surprise? Anyway, Haunter has always been a favorite, and a story that incorporates that franchise into the Teen Titans is not only highly unexpected, but done this believably it is remarkable and welcome.

I say "believably" because in the comics, Beast Boy can indeed transform into creatures that have no right to exist: all he needs is to see a picture of them.

I like this story because it takes the writing to the farthest edge, and yet it isn't stretching the truth in any way: The idea is already well within Beast Boy's real powers.

I've played recently with the idea of having Beast Boy take on the form of Malchior, but I'm really not having any inspiration and probably won't. I should probably put it up as a poll, but I thought I would run it past you first because I think you could really work some magic with the idea. Please tell me what you think!
Denalien chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Well it's a go start,you should continue the story!I want to know what will you make out of it!OH and please do't mae it lemon,well TOO lemon!PLS don't make it TOO LEMON!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »