Reviews for Reward
Marg Hammerman chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aw man, this is one of my favourite MV episodes, and this is a really great aftermath scene. The voices and psychology of both Sonny and Rico sound spot-on. It's nice to see Vietnam touched on, too, since I was never really happy with the various attempts at addressing it within the actual show. Thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is very good.
MorganaNK chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Awesome. One of my favourite episodes and you explained the aftermath perfectly. Kudos on a job well done

Mo x
kamelion chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very nice! I like your stuff. :)
InuJoey chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I really liked this story.
roomtable202 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Just to say thank you. I enjoyed greatly both your history and your writing. Getting back into MV was a great plus to it. Please keep on writing.
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Good stuff.

This was one of my top five MV episodes. It started so funny, simple, and straightforward. Then it ended so tragically.

I have too echo an earlier review. This was written so true too the TV characters, that I could hear them saying these words.

PS. Putting Elvis in was a nice touch.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
So surprised to see no reviews for this! I enjoye it very much! Could hear the dialogue, and the atmosphere you gave off, very well done!

Im not quite sure about the "shut the hell up" at the end, but I'm guessing you were trying to be funny, cuz I could see that :)

Alright take care, good stuff!

-TLH