Reviews for Keep Holding On
Ivyyyyyy chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Ohoho. This got really intense pretty fast.
Ivyyyyyy chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Already from the first chapter, this story is pretty complex. It looks quite promising.
Juli chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
OMG this was amazing!

It was actually better than the show!
I loved how everything added up, how you stressed the romance between Danny and Sam, how you made everything so much more...epic.

You, my friend, are awesome at this. Keep going. Keep gong. :)
Jordynn chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Great story, loved it. Keep up the good work!
Jordynn chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I thought this chapter was great and caught you up to the everyday life of the charcters in the series. This could really become an actual episode. I imagined everything in my mind easily. GREAT STORY!
Phantom Girl 555 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I seriously almost CRIED... It was beautiful. Awesome sequel too! This deserves more reviews. Added you to my fave authors... ;) Keep writing!
Pinnatus chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Nice job and very creative. Well-written and very interesting to read. The use of "micro-ghosts" so really hit the DxS point home was great. Danny would rather die than hurt Sam and you really captured everyone's personalities very well.
Phanfan925 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
LOVED the chapter, LOOOOOOOOVED the book, and I ABSOLOUTLEY LOVE THE SEQUEL!(Phantom Retribution), please make more danny phantom stories! PLEEEEEASE!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Really great story. I'm not even kidding. Now I'm going to check out that sequel of yours D
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I'm on the verge of tears. No Danny, don't leave!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Oooooh, ouch, headaches SUCK! poor danny...
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
4 years later and I JUST found your story! You are the best DP writer I have ever read from in 3 years!

It's bugging me to death, what did that dart do to Danny that's going to attack his heart?

You'll see me commenting on every chapter, just so you know.

I just found your ff account from youtube on your video for DXS Two Is Better Than One like 2 days ago. I had watched the video before about 4 years ago I think when I was OBSESSED with this couple but i didnt know about ff yet so...

yeah, sorry, i ramble. I ramble like crazy! See...RAMBLING! Anyway I hope your still around to write more of these amazing Danny and Sam stories :)(:
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is awesome. Can't believe I found this story just now. :)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
not much to say except...AWESOME! that was a great story.