Reviews for To Return The Way I Was Before
Sarachan chapter 1 . 3/13
Wow so Daniel's mind went as far back as the movie. Looks like the team's going to have their work cut out for them. Kudos
colemyst chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
This was an excellent story. Good plot and nicely paced and written well. Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
becgate chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
Truly amazing story! Very well written! Loved every word! !
becgate chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Love this fic! ! The flashbacks were great :)
becgate chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Lovin' this story! ! Last few lines were hilarious! Can't wait to read more! !
Tandy Sandman chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
Such a great story on their friendship. Thank you so much for sharing... Keep up the great work!
Aileil chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
"I wouldn't be able to see a dinosaur in a pink tutu right now if it came up and kissed me on the smacker!" (I'm gonna have to remember that one :) I loved your story so much. Even though it had its dark moments they always faded in favor of the light. Some people can only see the dark and some can only see the light, but there are few who can include so much dark and yet have the light outweigh it. Thank you for you care, gentleness, and compassion in writing this story. Thank you so much. One odd observation I've made: Daniel seems to be one of the few characters, from any fandom, who it is cannon to whump. Hmmmm...
JantoJO'Neill chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
Heyhey :)

I just found you're Story and I truly looved it!

It is really well written and I can't even say which part of it was the best. It was brilliant from the first til the last chapter :D

And I liked the Danny whumping and also the caring Colonel ;).

You wrote the long term, in which he was regaining his memories, really good!

So all in all, you did a great job and thank you for sharing this Story.

Greetings from Germany

JJ
Rat chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
Excellent story, I love how you intricately wove the progression of Daniel regaining his memory and the flashbacks to the friendship. Very well done.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
This is a really good story...what episode was the one were the flashback was of Daniel pointing a gun at Jack and Jack rocked him or something after he dropped the gun.
hajimebassaidai chapter 17 . 1/2/2010
A really good idea with a great action fic combined with an exploration of how Jack & Daniel have changed as people and how their friendship has also developed. Really enjoyed it.
Potterworm chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
This was a fantastic story. Your characterization was spot-on and the ending was perfection.
Vorserkeien chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
:D Sque! Pure awesomeness :D! Loved it!
DannieGirl chapter 17 . 6/26/2008
Liked this one, the interaction of the charecters was great, you hit the relationship of Daniel and Jack right on the nose. Great work
sparklybird chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
thank you for a brilliant story that kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish.