Reviews for Twisted Darkness
LonelyHollow117 chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
What!? He just dies at the end! Wh-what? I just- never mind. I have to say that this story was really good even though it had a sad ending. I mean Ichigo didn't want to live and I think Orihime did the right thing. It was sad that he died but necessary. I love this story and it was amazing, I would have to say that I have only read two stories, now, that ended like this and they are both great stories. Thank you for writing this and I am sure a lot of other people like this story.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
WTF...i cant believe u just had inoue kill ichigo...totally did not see that coming, gj
flakeshake07 chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
...! Such a sad ending but it finished it well! i loved how you wrote this and seemed to get all the emotions in:)
OliverLover chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Ahh...eh..err..

You sure do like killing people, don't you? 0.0

I loved Hollow Ichigo's drive to kill everyone. Aha. :)

I still prefer endings in which Ichigo LIVES though... :3

Ah. Well. He was mental anyway.

-oLiVeR oVeR & oUt ;3
AnimeFreak134 chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
This has to be one of the BEST stories I have ever read about Ichigo and his hollow and Rukia! I also loved your other stories about how ichigo was a kid and stuff!
HELLO I'M chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
This was...AMAZING! So much feeling it was all so life like! My heart is still beating! :D!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 15 . 1/15/2009
omg...i think that story traumatized me! it had so much feeling and i just could not believe it! that made me cry! but you are an excellent writer so keep up the good work! :) BUT NO MORE TRAGEDIES! :D
SilverBlueGrey chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
O.o That's the ending? that's so so so horrible! horrible horible horrible... I'm crying it's so freaking horrilbe! Don't get me wrong, i love this story to death, but i hate the ending with a burning passion! why? why couldn't orihime have just tried one last time to fix him? he could have been okay! why'd he have to die! it's not fair... not fair... why... *crying in corner because this story is so freaking sad* I really hope you don't think i hate this story, because i love it, but i hate it too. I hate it in a good way, if that makes any sense at all. Personally, i think that there could have been a better ending... I love dark depressing stories, but only if they have a fullfilling ending. it doesn't have to be happy, just make sense, make it feel complete. I hate this ending... even though it did make sense... TT-TT I should probably shut up now before you get the wrong idea...
Daricio chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
... Wow, I read this story a long time ago and I don't think I reviewed on it. XD and then I find your other story and like it, and now I refind this one. Crazy.

Trying to remember what I'd read before. XD

The whole story was really... ah... gory. XD But hey, that's what made it what it was, I think. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ending, I think. I think he could have gotten better eventually. It would have taken him an incredibly long time, and he probably wouldn't have stayed there, he'd probably have left, but I think he could have made it. Really not up to Orihime to make a desicion like that...

But anyway, I really liked the rest of the story. ' bloody as it was. XD

Anyway, thanks for writing!

-Daricio
Nephelae chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
This s the best story I have ever read, i mean okay its the second time ive read the story. But its excellent! o.o best story ever!
Talk Bubble chapter 15 . 6/14/2008
so Orihime killed him huh... didn't ever expect that... it's sad so sad... I fel like crying! WAH!

It was so wonderful and angsty. ust like you, I love torturing my characters, muahahahahaha... anyways, I'm gonna go see if you have any other fics since this one was so wonderful. It was too wonderful to describe with words!

I love this fic... but it's so sad... sniff

BUH BYE! XD
Talk Bubble chapter 14 . 6/14/2008
aw it's nearing the end isn't it..? Is everyone (well y'know, almost everyone) going to die in the end... wahh! but I guess not every story has a happy ending. THen again, I'm not done reading yet...
Talk Bubble chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
aw! I like Ichii's 'inner' world. Don't let it fall apart!
Talk Bubble chapter 12 . 6/14/2008
after all that noise, NO ONE woke up? wow... they must be heavy sleepers... XD
Talk Bubble chapter 11 . 6/14/2008
it was a wonderful chapter! Everyone was in character, and the 'black pill' really sounds like something useless that Urahara would create that turns out to be usefull later. XD LOL