Reviews for Call Me Ginevra
KassandraTaylor chapter 27 . 8/18
I love it! Although you made me cry when Pansy was with Draco. I know that most people would say that their sorry about what's going on in your personal life. I'm also dealing with depression, suicidal thoughts, and anxiety. Mine started the after February 15th, 2009. My best friend/granddad died. I'm sorry that your dealing with things. I hope you update soon, I really did enjoy reading this wonderful story. :)
latifah chapter 4 . 6/30
This is in no way a flame, only a readers thoughts n maybe constructive criticism. there is no malacious intention behind this review.
I hope u read this a whole n get where i coming from[ it is long forgive me i had no choice]. It is a nice story[ though i wont read anymore, dont misunderstand some stories are sloppy n u cant stop read cuz of that cuz that means u wont read anything but urs was off a bit on character. i dont mind bad grammar as im writing cuz i want to b over fast n i love m rated stories] but they werent actually in character. narcissa nice, warm? heads up she tried to kill ginny in the last hp.
I like this story i saw where u were going n i like the concept but draco doesnt alwaystry to get under ginny skin sometimes he is mostly non-commital, arrogant, snidely and actually looks down at ginny as if she who is lower isnt worth talking to[he would've ignored her, you shouldve made him a bit indifferent].
I could understand if it was harry then yea but do you really think years of steely features, cold stare and a scathing tongue can be taken down in 1 chap?
i as a reader think u rushed it. i like this story but when u write a fanfic based on an already story you cant rush- draco shouldve keep getting under ginny's skin until a few chapps while he shows an unaffected demeanor but its getting to him. narcissa shouldve been cruel but beginning to soften after a few months with ginny. i as a reader feel cheated cuz u by rushing u dont build me up to anything[ if theyre is a story about sex u dont build up with sexual tension n the man aching for her n her a virgiin just to then write the sex n its over so quickly, like some writers do, theres no individual progress]. n by not staying in character if that is how u want ur story to go, its hard to believe the character would do something like that r say something like that. also dont describe everything in vivid detail, a few lines or 1 short paragraph but if u keep going most readers gets bored n fed, it becomes tiresome like repition, use it once but not all the time. i learned that.
Dont worry its not you i just find most writers do rush things, ill have to stick 2 reading though i dont a computer to write n my fingers r here killing me typing on my phone, thats y im disregarding grammar. ill try reading your other works :]
By the Founders Malfoy chapter 26 . 5/6
Ahhh! I'm dying! What happens?
Christine chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
OMGG I know it's been such a long time but I really loved reading your story when it first came out and I've just re-read it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue it! I'm dying to find out how it all ends!
ic3e chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
Thank you for the update. I hope you won't give this up, it's my favourite ginny/draco fanfiction. All the best!
AngelicNightmayre chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
please update i love this story
Britney chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
NOOOOOO update update it cant be left like this!
Britney chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
i...cant...i cant stop crying this is so sad and so well written im bawling my eyes out
AllisonHope2 chapter 27 . 1/24/2014
I'm begging you to update. I've been following this story from the start! Hands down the best I've ever read. The emotion and dedication you've out into this is so exquisite and I am hooked. Heartbreaking, earth shattering and breathtaking. You my dear are just incredible!
Homerunhitter chapter 27 . 12/28/2013
I absolutely love this fic. Please continue this soon. Oh and I understand your battle with depression. Just know that you are strong enough to get through it, and that it will end.
sniper168 chapter 27 . 8/26/2013
Please take as much time as you need. It's good to have you back. I can't wait for when you update. It's been a very long time indeed xx
roni2010 chapter 27 . 8/20/2013
happy to finally this chapie... i will be on the look out for chapie 28.. take care & have a great summer!
clearsa taylor chapter 27 . 8/20/2013
god I love this os much I think its the best draco and ginny that I have read and belive me I have read a lot lol. os take your time and get better we are hare I
LAUZOZZLES chapter 27 . 7/2/2013
New reader over here.. gimme more :) haha x
Icnrmoid chapter 27 . 6/27/2013
I just read the whole thing, not realizing it hadn't actually been updated in 4 years. I am very glad you are planning to continue it. I have really enjoyed it so far.