Reviews for Call Me Ginevra
ijustsailedaway chapter 27 . 5/4
Aaaaawww I thought I’m getting something at least a good cliff hanger on this last chapter! But It was a fun and sweet read. I hope since it’s the fifth year now, you can have an update? Haha. I hope all is going well in your life and you’re still writing. When you update, I swear to review. Till then! Love this fanfic!
ijustsailedaway chapter 26 . 5/4
That was intense reunion! I’m nearing the end of the updates, huhu. Lucius has yet to see the ends or even the potential of his plans, so I guess the next chapter will be a complete struggle for DG.
ijustsailedaway chapter 25 . 5/4
Oh oh oh, Laurent you fine thing...you fraud! That was a tense chapter and I love it! At some point I ws imagining Laurent to actually be a polyjuiced Tom but that was too farfetched. I’m just happy we’re moving forward now, and Narcissa’s still alive. Keep her alive pleeeaaaase
ijustsailedaway chapter 24 . 5/4
I have never loved Narcissa as much as I do now because of you. She’s like the perfect mom for me. Like my mom actually. Not too showy but still caring in her own way. This is a touching chapter. Draco shocked me, it was a 360 degree shift from how he was before. I don’t know what to expect from him now. I hope Narcissa won’t die. Ginny will break, more so will Draco.
ijustsailedaway chapter 23 . 5/4
Make them last a bit longer. I ship Laurent and Ginny. Draco needs a bit of punishing. Lol
ijustsailedaway chapter 22 . 5/4
Ouch. Of course they have to be wed. Ugh. Anyway, for the past few chapters, Ginny had no DADA training whatsoever. If she had that much power, I wish she was a bit stronger.
ijustsailedaway chapter 21 . 5/4
And so it begins. This chapter explained a lot and finally I understand Lucius’ intentions as well as Narcissa’s sincerity towards Ginny. I already feel bad for Laurent if he really cares for Ginny because Draco with Pansy is obviously Lucius’ meddling.
ijustsailedaway chapter 20 . 5/4
It’s okay Ginny. We all go theough that phase. Plus I think Laurent’s hot. Hihi. But oooh my Dracoo I missed you so much, what changes have you gone through?
ijustsailedaway chapter 19 . 5/3
Well of course they should be in safe houses and a what reunion. I’m happy to see that Gon and Harry gets along well and everyone is still alive. Snape’s little appearance was everything to me in this chapter.
ijustsailedaway chapter 18 . 5/3
I hope there’s a chapter dedicated to Draco’s training, like what’s really happening to him. I feel sad for Narcissa to part with Ginny, but of course she’s truly at home wherever the Weasley’s are. I guess Harry will come in the picture and the real situation of the war?
ijustsailedaway chapter 17 . 5/3
Ouch. Maybe someone intercepted their earlier letters. Hopfeully more facial description for Laurent in the next chapter. I was seriously surprised with Ginny’s straightforward assumption that men would downright shower her with flattery upon introductions.
ijustsailedaway chapter 16 . 5/3
Yeeessss... finally some action. Ginny’s importance in Lucius’ plans is still unclear and it’s actually what kept me going continuously. I need to find out! Ginny’s still a month away before the Burrow and a lot can still happen with just her and lovely Narcissa alone in the Manor...with Lucius of course.
ijustsailedaway chapter 15 . 5/3
Just about time. Their happiness was just unreal with everything happening outside the Manor. But given that they’re still teens and within Narcissa’s protection, the lightweight portrayal of the war on their still unburdened shoulders is understandable. Ginny’s fears could come true or not, but 6 months of soul torture can kill any man’s heart.
ijustsailedaway chapter 14 . 5/3
Hahaha he can’t help it! Gotta take that bite!

Anyway, this is lovely: Something between them made the world go quiet except for the quickened breaths they shared and the beating of their hearts. Something between them was magic and had nothing to do with their ability to perform magic..

ijustsailedaway chapter 13 . 5/3
Finally, Snape. Hi there. :)) Every chapter makes me love your version of Narcissa more. It’s like she was meant to be this person all along, at least to the people that matters to her. I wonder how’s the war going? How Harry and everyone else in the Burrow’s doing?