Reviews for Equivalent Exchange
Lumiere de Venise chapter 1 . 3/20
Wow, that was dark. Wasn't expecting them to actually go through it. GG on writing the suspense, and the animal-like metaphors.
Gomboc123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This trilogy has honestly left me speechless. Your writing style is so smooth and lyrical, and you manage to pick the exact best things to say in order to make the emotion so real and visceral. This story was so hearywrenching and tragic, and I'm glad Kimblee met his end, but I feel so terrible for Ed and Winry and all they had to go though. This trilogy was a great read, thank you for posting it!
princess-j3ss chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This was so painful, but honestly, so ridiculously beautiful. MY HEART IS HONESTLY SHATTERED INTO PIECES but the way you write! I absolutely loved all the similies scattered throughout, I COULDN'T STOP READING even though it tore me to pieces.
I want to give them all a hug, dang.
Thank you so much for sharing this.
toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Woah. That was dark. Kinda made me depressed. However, AMAZING writing! (As always)
SwampTreader chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This series was beautiful so well written! If I wasn't so exhausted I'd probably be crying. These stories are incredible
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
You know theirs was the only true equivalent exchange. I am so awed by the horrors of these three parts. Wow. I just don't have words.
Jeffthekillers1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love that simile with the ferret and rabbit. Clever But very sad
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
And, of course, the ending. You've captured just about every physical and symbolic meaning there was to killing Kimblee. Doing away with him might have stopped the onslaught of pain, but it did nothing to relieve the burden. Winry and Edward needed different things at the end, neither of which could ever be received through Equivalent Exchange. Only through compromising their own needs could they find small comfort in the cold world they lived in. Fantastic.
toricaine chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This series is amazing. I love the detail you put into every sentence; they just seem to pour out emotion. You're one of the best writers I've seen on here.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow...I usally don't like dark stories like this but this story was great. U did a great job.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Amazing! No other words needed.
EbonyIvoryy chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Absolutely breath-taking. For a fic with near-to-no dialogue, I was fascinated with every word! You have an excellent vocabulary, not to mention great with metaphors. As the author, you explained their subconscious thoughts and feelings with such depth. Very IC. I cannot find a flaw for any bit of Constructive Criticism... Truly, you are gifted~ C;
Yuuki Hikari chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I really really enjoyed this fic. It was full of dark & hurt, and wonderfully well written. Your descriptions of emotions and scenes is really lovely. I was really in the mood for something like that tonight. Thank you!
evilredmenace chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Yellow Mask, this is some somber shit.

It kind of reminds me of an effed-up version of "The Gift of the Magi..." except with rape, murder, and alchemy.

I jumped back into the FMA fanfic after finishing "brotherhood," and this story was a fabulous reminder about why I ship Winry and Ed so hard.

Thanks for the darkness. I dig it.
cat-magik chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This whole story was absolutely amazing.I am simply baffled on why it doesn't have more reviews than it does.

Good job, mate!