Reviews for Equivalent Exchange
toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 2/26
Woah. That was dark. Kinda made me depressed. However, AMAZING writing! (As always)
SwampTreader chapter 1 . 2/3
This series was beautiful so well written! If I wasn't so exhausted I'd probably be crying. These stories are incredible
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
You know theirs was the only true equivalent exchange. I am so awed by the horrors of these three parts. Wow. I just don't have words.
Jeffthekillers1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love that simile with the ferret and rabbit. Clever But very sad
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
And, of course, the ending. You've captured just about every physical and symbolic meaning there was to killing Kimblee. Doing away with him might have stopped the onslaught of pain, but it did nothing to relieve the burden. Winry and Edward needed different things at the end, neither of which could ever be received through Equivalent Exchange. Only through compromising their own needs could they find small comfort in the cold world they lived in. Fantastic.
toricaine chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This series is amazing. I love the detail you put into every sentence; they just seem to pour out emotion. You're one of the best writers I've seen on here.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow...I usally don't like dark stories like this but this story was great. U did a great job.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Amazing! No other words needed.
EbonyIvoryy chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Absolutely breath-taking. For a fic with near-to-no dialogue, I was fascinated with every word! You have an excellent vocabulary, not to mention great with metaphors. As the author, you explained their subconscious thoughts and feelings with such depth. Very IC. I cannot find a flaw for any bit of Constructive Criticism... Truly, you are gifted C;
Yuuki Hikari chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I really really enjoyed this fic. It was full of dark & hurt, and wonderfully well written. Your descriptions of emotions and scenes is really lovely. I was really in the mood for something like that tonight. Thank you!
evilredmenace chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Yellow Mask, this is some somber shit.

It kind of reminds me of an effed-up version of "The Gift of the Magi..." except with rape, murder, and alchemy.

I jumped back into the FMA fanfic after finishing "brotherhood," and this story was a fabulous reminder about why I ship Winry and Ed so hard.

Thanks for the darkness. I dig it.
cat-magik chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This whole story was absolutely amazing.I am simply baffled on why it doesn't have more reviews than it does.

Good job, mate!
J'ecris chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow. This was a good series/trilogy. Sad, but well written. Its a shame that the scars really can never, will never leave them, but their future looks brighter. :)

This is one of my favorites, of your works...I hope you do more.
lilfirecrackergirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow...I don't know what to say. Amazed. Disgusted. Nostalgic. Pained. Empathetic. Repulsed.

This story was so true to the feelings of a victim of rape. Especially a passive one. I'm sitting here in my chair at home past one o'clock in the morning, thinking how stupid I feel for crying over this: A mere story.

But also a very powerful one.

I just don't know what to say. I want to say this was an amazing story but that would sound psychotic. If I said it was disgusting and evil, it would seem as though I wasted two hours of my life reading your story for nothing.

I appreciate you taking the time to portray the mental fragility of a woman in Winry's situation.

That's all I'm going to say without ruining the clear slate of your...enlighteningly dark story.
OmatsurishiRikku chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
oh how horrible! poor winry and ed! very awesome story, i liked it very much! please continue to write more stories:)