Reviews for Outside, Looking In
SoulMore chapter 5 . 4/11
FAN!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
WHY THE HELL DID HIS LAST NAME HAVE TO BE SLOAN, WHY?! WHHHHHHHHYYYY!
(Sloan my P.E. coaches' name XD She's super sweet so I may just be bashing my head in right now...)
kirara the great chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
omg yes the ending
jamietheresa chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Man that was great! I loved it. One of the best Transformers fanfics I've ever read.
blue bot chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Fantastttiiiiiiiccccc
ElementalFallenStar chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
I can just imagen the look. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Written Parody chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Really, really nice. I loved it to bits. The whole family feeling was just amazing. And Will was epically badass. The only thing I can critique on is the lack of Sam parts. Or maybe I'm the only one who finds it easy to write hurt men...

Off my mental issues, it was a good story. Thanks for posting )
GlassObscurity chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Lol Nice.
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
yay go will...that scaring and getting those two done in the station was good. Ironhide's anger was well done and that bumper sticker (somehow i dont think Hide would allow it you know? Least not willingly lol).
fullmoonhowls chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Awesome fic! It's about time somebody wrote a fic with Trent getting his ass kicked! hehe. Nice work!
Exxie chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Okay, like.. I haven't actually read all of this yet, but I just wanted to point out first that Captain Lennox is Army, not Air Force. Our uniforms aren't the same as Army uniforms, and our rank is on our sleeves (for enlisted) or lapels (for officers) rather than smack-dab in the middle of our chests. (I think you get to see TSgt Epps' stripes at some point during the movie.. I'll have to re-check and see.) It can be a little hard to tell enlisted from officers in the Army (to me, anyway), because I have to like.. squint to see what the rank is, and by that time I'm practically on top of them and panicking to see whether or not I need to salute..

Anyway, that's my only gripe so far. I'm only through the first chapter right now, but seems intriguing at this point. (:
Kristin chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
This story has a good plot, but it could have been done better.

Coming from an army standpoint, and they way things work in the government, it could have been a whole lot longer.

I personally like a lot of meat to my stories, and even with five parts, it's pretty cut and dry.
Abaddonite0345 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Nice: I enjoyed your Lennox-Sam relationship: the big-little brother dichotomy works well here, I think. More of that please? )

M.
xxnuttynicxx chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
I love the story! Can't wait to see more like this.
Unicron Risen chapter 5 . 4/19/2009