Reviews for Confessions
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! How could you not finish this story?! I love the Elliot moment at the end. Also loved the Cragen daddy moment in the hospital. Thanks for posting.
Bensidy2306 chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
This was a good book but I feel like you should update "your" story when you feel like it, not because of the reviews you get. I'm not to happy with the cliffhanger but whatever.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I love it. I want more
KK chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
I luv this story you hav 2 update soon if u don't I will go crazy
mrslee chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Woo! Back with my review for chapter 3. Told you I'd be baack! Hardy ha-ha. At the moment I'm reading and reviewing while we're chatting about flutes, holes, mouthing and blowing. LMAO!

Anyhoo, moving on! Lol.

Aww, Elliot! I'm so happy he's the one whose got her. Noone else should be allowed to touch her. And if they so, we shall shake our fists until they understand.

Lol! Happy Drunk part. Hannah, is there something you're trying to tell me? And then ew. She spewed everywhere. Poor thing. But I know that if I wanted someone to be holding my hair and rubbing my back while I'm throwing up, it would be Elliot.

Thank god she wasn't raped. I know I'll sound like a broken record, but POOR Olivia.

And then the freak sends her flowers? He's an asshole. I hope he dies. Like Dani Beck. Lol.

Good stuff! I'd read on, but I'm really tired and I might just fall asleep on my aidhfjdknf mffdomkafd.f...what? Oh! LOL! Anyhoo, good chapter!

Love, Laura xoxo
mrslee chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Single, childless Elliot? HAWT! HOT! HAWT! I like that idea. I think it should be told to everyone. And EVERYone. And me. Lol! I just got your review reply for chapter 1 as I'm writing this, and I beg to differ. The writing is good. But you have gotten better. So that makes you awesome now! YAY!

Ok. Moving on. Review time.

Of course he can't think straight with Olivia around him! He LOVES HER. In or out of her underwear. Definitely out of it. But that's not for you to think about right now. LOL! I joke.

Wow. DRAMA! I'm hooked, but I need to sleep...but I need to know if Olivia's ok! Damn thee cliffhangers!

Hannah. you suck. Cause I'm going to go to bed with a cliffhanger. Ok, I love you again cause you rock. Good stuff. Off to bed for me!

Love ya!

Laura xoxo
mrslee chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Gah. What do you mean this sucked? YOU SUCK! LOL! This was great. I really loved the end...cause it's exactly what it's like when you drunk (almost sober) kiss a sober person. You keep apologising but you don't stop, and then BANG, something stops you and you know it's because it was the wrong time for it to happen. I loved this between EO.

You've got me hooked sweety, onto chapter 2!

Love, Laura xoxo
LEXi chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
omg. I love it! I thought this one was already done. uaually i don't read them until they are becasue i hate cliffy's.. But hopefully you update a lot. can't wait to see what you put next. *squeals of suspence* D
sn855850 chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
How come you never completed this story?
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
hope you update soon! this a wonderfully, written and a great story.
Sirusi chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
iq2two chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
This is amazing, please write more!
onetreefan chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
good job! i likethis story a lot. more soon please...

x.Miss.Attention.Span.x chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
Marish89 chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Please update! Can we get some clues on who this guy is? Update soon, please!