Reviews for Forgive
WindlessWillows chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Loved it! Last line was especially great too!
upsidedownboat chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This oneshot needs more reviews - it was brilliant, insightful, descriptive and... it made me cry. :) I loved how you wrote from Teddy Lupin's perspective; I never really thought before about how he would've felt about his parents... In the epilogue of DH he's with a girl his age - someone he cares about - and seems to be at ease. It was interesting to glimpse his demons and how he felt before he was more light-hearted. :)

Brilliant oneshot.

xx Boat xx
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This was a great story. I feel bad for Ted, having to grow up without his parents.
missick93 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
WHY LUPIN? WHY DAMMIT? ...loved the story.
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Aww, so sweet, and heartbreaking. Loved it. I am very intrigued by Teddy, I'm sure there will be lots of fics about him and Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione's children.
Songs of Angry Jelly Babies chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I like it a lot. Neville is just the right person to help Ted as well, considering his own parents... Brava.
til-iburnout chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I liked this. It was something I can see Teddy thinking as he got older as kids find it hard to understand why parents are gone in death or something else. I cried when Fred died, when Tonks and Remus died, Severus...I just cried. You portrayed one characters future thoughts quite well.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Very like Harry in the beginning of the series... I mourn another death in the last book more (as expected) but it's not nice that she had to kill off both of the boy's parents... I wonder, what she actually meant with those promised 2 deaths of major characters, BTW. I am counting and counting and the number is much bigger.
xin4 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Guh. I absolutely adored that... is it just me who absolutely ADORES the idea of Professor Neville? And I love the sympathy Neville and Teddy can share for resenting their parents for not being there.

It was lovely. Thank you. :)

Congrats on the swift writing too, haha. I'm just starting my DH inspired fics now.