Reviews for Sixteen Candles
ariyana.lenae chapter 10 . 5/27
This was really cool. I was hoping for a sex scene since it felt like you were leading up to it but I liked it regardless.
Butterfly2389 chapter 10 . 1/2
Okay, so I just stayed up until 4 in the morning finishing this story, because it is so freaking good. I love That 70's Show and Jackie and Hyde. And Sixteen Candles is one of my favorite movies. As soon as I saw the summary, I knew I had to read this and I am so glad I did. I felt like the characterization for each character was spot on for the show, but at the same time, it fit in perfectly with the Sixteen Candles story. And I liked your little changes; it still followed the basic premise of the movie, but I liked that you showed more of Hyde's point-of-view as well, which the movie doesn't do as much. Anyway, I see this was finished in 2007, so I hope you aren't weirded out getting a review 10 years later, lol.
together25x3 chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
mi-shell87 chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Loved the movie and your story! Absolutely awesome!
daChickaDee chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Loved the first two chapters ! I haven't seen the movie, so I don't compare, but the characters are beautifully written, and very true to themselves so far, even with the story changes. Can't wait to read further!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
I love Fez as the geek!
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Gorgeous last chapter. Palpable chemistry. Left me want
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Hee hee! Loved this chapter. Really easy to picture. Very cute and a little tingly ;)
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
My brain's already revolving particular scenes through my head, wondering how you might incorporate them. Fun!
la muneka chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
It's been long since this has been posted, I am not sure even if you read new reviews, but I just wanted to let you know that this story still attracts new readers and it's one of the most beautiful and charming I read here on J/H coupling :)
appalove chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Awwww! This story is lovely. The way you borrowed elements from the film without repeating it was great. And the end scene echoing their first date in the show was just perfect. I'd love another "Pretty in Pink" style continuation of this story with them defying social expectations. So cute! Thanks for sharing. :)
Anana553 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Great story! I love it :D The way you turn the characters to fit the story, yet you keep them the same they were, is great.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
These chapter have been really good.
Danielle Francoise chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Ooooh, this was good! I got a feeling Jackie will go absolutely crazy as soon as she realizes Donna never got the test :D
Danielle Francoise chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hate to admit I'm not a fan of the movie but happy to say I'm really liking this very much so far :) I'm glad this is not one of those stories where people just slap different into the movie plot and write it down exactly like the movie, no matter how OOC it gets.