Reviews for Sixteen Candles
I love Fez as the geek!
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Gorgeous last chapter. Palpable chemistry. Left me want
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Hee hee! Loved this chapter. Really easy to picture. Very cute and a little tingly ;)
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
My brain's already revolving particular scenes through my head, wondering how you might incorporate them. Fun!
la muneka chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
It's been long since this has been posted, I am not sure even if you read new reviews, but I just wanted to let you know that this story still attracts new readers and it's one of the most beautiful and charming I read here on J/H coupling :)
appalove chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Awwww! This story is lovely. The way you borrowed elements from the film without repeating it was great. And the end scene echoing their first date in the show was just perfect. I'd love another "Pretty in Pink" style continuation of this story with them defying social expectations. So cute! Thanks for sharing. :)
Anana553 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Great story! I love it :D The way you turn the characters to fit the story, yet you keep them the same they were, is great.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
These chapter have been really good.
Danielle Francoise chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Ooooh, this was good! I got a feeling Jackie will go absolutely crazy as soon as she realizes Donna never got the test :D
Danielle Francoise chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hate to admit I'm not a fan of the movie but happy to say I'm really liking this very much so far :) I'm glad this is not one of those stories where people just slap different into the movie plot and write it down exactly like the movie, no matter how OOC it gets.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
That was great. Romantic ending for JH.

Sequel please?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Funny chapter. Fez is a riot
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Hyde is so falling for Jackie. This is getting real good
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Sixteen Candles is my favorite movie and it so easy to picture the entire cast in this setting.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013