Reviews for ImagineMe&You
The Atlantean chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Is the answer to Danis' question true? Cos I've been wanting to know that for like EVER! Love the story )
FaithIsMyHero chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
AH PLEASE UPDATE! I adore this movie, and especially with who you picked for each character.
Cowgirl621 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
o i love it plez write another chap!
MaryD.C chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
MaryD.C chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
you should continue its really good
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
AW! OK, that was so sweet!

But to say I'm a little confused would be an understaement.

When you say 'based on the movie' I'm guessing HP (which I haven't seen).

But what about Miley? Why didn't Lily or Oliver recognize her? And why didn't she recognize them? Is it in a parralell universe or something, where MIley never met Lily or Oliver?

Cute story!

PS can I use the 'ring falling into the punch bowl' idea if I ever do a weding story?
cat-of-luck chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I was surprised to see no Jiley in the end. Anyway, I thought the ending was really funny. Although I was confused about what this story was about.
CarmelLuckyCharms chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I like this so far it is very interesting. I hope you update soon I can not wait to see what happens.
NO LONGER IN ACTIVATION chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
love it!

liler91 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
awe that was cute
Poena chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I love you for making this. Finally there will be a good story about this pairing! That movie is so good and I'm glad someone's decided to make something like this. Awesome job.
SmylieLove chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Odo chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
aww that was SOO cute! i can't wait till the next chater of Our childhood daze i really like that one! yeah i kind of sound really cheesy sorry...
Erin Lycan chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Love the story update soon plz
Lizdacious chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I really loved the movie, so I can't wait to see how you write it :D