Reviews for Why Can't I?
silverhawk88 chapter 38 . 7/24
Hey, I just finished reading this story and I must say it is one of the better stories that I have seen that incorporates a female version of Goku. Great job!
silverhawk88 chapter 4 . 7/20
Seeing Pilaf, Mai, and Shu is super is funny, seeing the bond between Trunks and Mai is cool! Seeing Future Trunks and Future Mai together is cool! They make a great couple. Wonder when they used the Dragon Balls to make them young again!
Retired Kitkat chapter 41 . 7/2
Somehow I've missed this story until now. Have to tell you that I loved reading your take in a DB with girl Goku and that I was cheering for Krillin to be with Goku, but I understand you couldn't make it work without messing with the future romance between our beloved saiyajins. Good work, really good! Up until the way Gohan was conceived everything was simply perfect, but I also agree that you needed his father to be someone of no importance... I only feel like he could have met his demise (or at least a heavy beating and perpetual jail) by the hands of one of Goku's friends. Anyway, as this started as a kinda movie to entertain Goku for one year, I am deeply curious about how will he react after witnessing everything he's watched so far. I have to go read the sequel for I'm diing to see the encounter of Goku/Rikka and Veggie. Congratulations!
Carlos Diaz III chapter 41 . 6/15/2015
Awesome story can't wait to read the next one
Carlos Diaz III chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
Awesome chapter
Carlos Diaz III chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Good chapter
Carlos Diaz III chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Umm interesting, I normally detest any story that has to do with slash or anything gay but since it's only in the first chapter I hope and there is few good gender bender stories out there I'll give it a go
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Man oh man this is good! Great job! And thanks for making this, i have always wandered how dragon ball would be if Goku was a girl
DAMN IT chapter 37 . 5/10/2015
DAMN IT. DAMN IT. IM SITTING HERE AT 5 AM SWEARING AT THAT DAMNED HITTORI. SCREW YOU HITTORI, YOU GENUINE JAM TART

I love the fic by the way. BUT DAMN IT!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/20/2015
I would like your permission to post this series to Wattpad for more people to discover. please e-mail me at
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
You're right about DB. It's hysterical. Chibi Goku is so off the chain. He thought Bulma had a butt on her chest. And Oolong! I loooved him! He's one of the smartest characters on the whole franchise, but he is hystercially funny. None of the other brains on the show were funny because they were intelligent. They just knew how to come up with wonderful insults.
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
You called her Goku by accident.
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
This is an awesome premise. I am so psyched. Please don't suck.

Bardock's attack being absorbed reminded me of Frieza's attack being absorbed by Goku's genki dama. Full circle revenge, baby.
Inukyou chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
Rikku beat Piccolo!
Inukyou chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
Loved the chapter. Like the story the way it is.